NEWS: KEF announces KC92 and four new Kube subwoofers & comments

Initially was thinking about a KC62 to pair with my LSX II, but as I'm considering upgrading these to LS50 Wireless II the bigger KF92 sub comes in the picture, what differences are there between the KF92 and KC92?

Feel free to delete my earlier thread below 😐

Initially was thinking about a KC62 to pair with my LSX II, but as I'm considering upgrading these to LS50 Wireless II the bigger KF92 sub comes in the picture, what differences are there between the KF92 and KC92?
By the looks of it, the KC92 is an updated version of the KF92 incorporating the new tech in there.

Depending on the size of your room, you may be better off using 2 x KC62 with the LS50 Wireless II as it may give a better integration... that said, if you can pick up a KF92 on a deal then that is also worth a shout, it has a lot more output than the KC62 does.

Looks like a cheap rebrand from KF92 to KC92. Pity, I was expecting it to land between the KC62 and KF92 in size AND PRICE, with uni-core and aluminium build. But it's the same old boring glossy wood design, same size, with separate drivers. Maybe a TINY more clarity/power but at a much higher price than KF92. Actually, where I live, I can get exactly 2x KC62 for the price of the new 92, whereas the KF is only 200-250$ more expensive than the KC62.

The KC62 is tiny but has quite a punch. Not only that it's tiny, you can place it anywhere and it will look great. Just get 2 KC62 and it will match the SPL of the KC92 and you will also get stereo bass. Or just get a KF92, still a better value than KC92.

Man I am disappointed...

I own a KC62 with a pair of LS50W2. They sound great. I keep it under my TV on a shelf, as I have no other place to put it (without creating a huge null in my room, where I hear almost zero bass and my neighbors hear all the rest). Sub placement is important T_T

The latest video from AVForums

What makes a 10/10 4K Blu-ray disc?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom