Rules, Terms & Conditions of competitions held at AVForums.com
1. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PURCHASE IS REQUIRED: Competition entries will be accepted from the date and time of the start of the competition until the date and time of the end of the competition (the 'Entry Period') unless otherwise stated. These dates are shown on the competition page.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter any "AVForums competition" either
Entries must be received on or before the end of the Entry Period in order to be eligible for the drawing. Entries are limited to one per person, household or e-mail address. Multiple entries from the same email address or household will be voided and disqualified. AVForums is not responsible for any hardware, software or communications error resulting in failure to receive and register any entry. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed to belong to the holder of the e-mail account. All entries are the property of AVForums, and AVForums reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or tampers with the promotion or the web site. AVForums reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the entire promotion at any time. If promotion is terminated for any reason, notice will be promptly posted at https://www.avforums.com.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Competitions are open to any living member of AVForums*, who meets any restriction on membership type, age and geographic location as specified in the individual competition. Employees, principals, and immediate family of AVForums are ineligible to enter. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. DRAWING: The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing by AVForums (whose decisions are final and binding) to be conducted shortly after the Entry Period. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The prize winner(s) will be notified by private conversation to their AVForums account during the week following the Entry Period. If, for any reason, a winner does not reply to the private conversation within seven days of the notification, the prize will be deemed forfeit and a new winner will be drawn from remaining eligible entries. In accepting any prize, the prize winner grants permission to have his or her name used for AVForums' advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
5. PRIZES: The prizes in each competition are specified on the competition page. There is no alternative prize. AVForums shall not be deemed to be a seller of the prize for any purpose, and does not assume any responsibility or liability, under tort or contract, for the proper or improper use or installation of the prize or for its merchantability or suitability for any particular purpose. In certain circumstances, prizes will have been used by AVForums for review purposes, and in accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that the condition of the prize is not new. In accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless AVForums and its agents, servants and employees from any liability arising from damages, injuries, or losses of any kind which may arise from the possession, use or misuse of the prize.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering or accepting a prize in any competition, the winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and to comply with all UK laws and regulations. Any taxes which may apply are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. LIST OF WINNERS: Following the award of the prize, the prize winner's name will be posted at www.AVForums.com.
* The AVForums member must have an active account, meaning the account status must not be pending activation, suspended or banned.