NEWS: LG confirms G4 and C4 OLED TV pricing & comments

I'm contemplating the 55" g3 or g4 around november hopefully there will be good offers then. I'm very interested in the comparison.

These type of "i've got a product early" reviews always crack me up, 1st TV he can get his hands on and it's already "TV of the year"
He doesn't have the LG G4. It was an LG event where he was able to take a good look at the TV.

He doesn't have the LG G4. It was an LG event where he was able to take a good look at the TV.
Obviously it'll be a contender but the idea some reviewers got a controlled demo from LG themselves and decided it was appropriate to talk about "TV of the year" is absurd, these reviewers need to be more professional and avoid the hyperbole IMO.

Just say 'yes it looks very promising but I'll have to get it in for review before I can confirm how good it is' although I guess smaller independent channels on YT need more clickbaity vids.

I'm contemplating the 55" g3 or g4 around november hopefully there will be good offers then. I'm very interested in the comparison.
Price difference between both by November will be massive....may not even make sense to get the G4.

Obviously it'll be a contender but the idea some reviewers got a controlled demo from LG themselves and decided it was appropriate to talk about "TV of the year" is absurd, these reviewers need to be more professional and avoid the hyperbole IMO.

Just say 'yes it looks very promising but I'll have to get it in for review before I can confirm how good it is' although I guess smaller independent channels on YT need more clickbaity vids.
We know it's not a full review. But what it means it that the G4 was very impressive. So we'll wait for the reviews of the G4 vs the S95D and see how it goes.

These type of "i've got a product early" reviews always crack me up, 1st TV he can get his hands on and it's already "TV of the year"
Quite, just the usual clickbait rubbish we get for all new televisions
Hopefully some more accurate and objective reviews will be along soon..

Have just spoken to LG and been informed that the G4 77" will be released the end of this month, currently can only pre order with their GX Soundbar, but will be available without once they are released after the pre orders are completed.

Anyone with a BLC (Blue Light Card) a 20% discount is available :thumbsup:

So I didn’t make it to November 😂 but I did pick up the 55” G3 for a brilliant price using blc discount via lg directly. This is the sort of price I was expecting to pay in the run up to Christmas. Also grabbed a 3rd party stand.

I wonder if you could help with this question I’m thinking of upgrading from a Panasonic ZT60 to an LG77G4.
My wife has a Blue Light Card but I’m worried about ordering from LG directly as I’ve heard some indifferent stories regarding problems should they occur.
Obviously 2% members discount and 20% is a lot of money I will also try and find out if other places take the card first I think Crampton and Moore might?

I wonder if you could help with this question I’m thinking of upgrading from a Panasonic ZT60 to an LG77G4.
My wife has a Blue Light Card but I’m worried about ordering from LG directly as I’ve heard some indifferent stories regarding problems should they occur.
Obviously 2% members discount and 20% is a lot of money I will also try and find out if other places take the card first I think Crampton and Moore might?
I'll let you know my experience of at least delivery as mine will arrive soon.

The latest video from AVForums

What makes a 10/10 4K Blu-ray disc?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom