Question Blu ray

geordie_john

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello I have bought a Panasonic blu ray player and connected it hdmi to my Panasonic TV,can my blu Ray player be connected to my Onyko receiver instead?
Thank you.

Hello I have bought a Panasonic blu ray player and connected it hdmi to my Panasonic TV,can my blu Ray player be connected to my Onyko receiver instead?
Thank you.
You can - you can connect the HDMI output of your player to one of the inputs on your receiver. Then another HDMI from your receiver's output to the TV. Bear in mind, that you would need the AVR to be on all the time for the TV to get the blu-ray player signal.

Good luck! :smashin:

You can - you can connect the HDMI output of your player to one of the inputs on your receiver. Then another HDMI from your receiver's output to the TV. Bear in mind, that you would need the AVR to be on all the time for the TV to get the blu-ray player signal.

Good luck! :smashin:
True but I think some have a pass through so the amp doesnt need to be on? Mine doesnt. Sometimes if Im just watching extras on a Blu/4K disc Ill just watch with the TV audio.

The latest video from AVForums

What makes a 10/10 4K Blu-ray disc?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom