Good quality stand for LG G3 65 inch TV

Jezarock

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all ,

I’m thinking of buying an LG Evo G3 65 inch TV , I cannot wall Mount it in my living room, and I understand the LG stand , you have to purchase separately is pretty crap , can any one suggest a good quality stand , that allows you to Mount the TV with the bottom of the TV close to the base of stand

Hi all ,

I’m thinking of buying an LG Evo G3 65 inch TV , I cannot wall Mount it in my living room, and I understand the LG stand , you have to purchase separately is pretty crap , can any one suggest a good quality stand , that allows you to Mount the TV with the bottom of the TV close to the base of stand
I suggest this Bontec stand. I used one on a 43" LG TV because it came with a stand that had legs on both ends of the TV and I needed a stand in the middle.

Amazon product ASIN B075FN4GH5

I suggest this Bontec stand. I used one on a 43" LG TV because it came with a stand that had legs on both ends of the TV and I needed a stand in the middle.

Amazon product ASIN B075FN4GH5
They are providing them for
Hi all ,

There is a special at best
Hi all ,

LG and Best Buy have a provision where you can get the stand for free but you must bundle in your cart or while purchasing in store (BB). I just did so in store. It retails for $150 but there is no cost to consumer with tv purchase.

The latest video from AVForums

What makes a 10/10 4K Blu-ray disc?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom