Rfi

M

Metric

request for info.

Id like to replace my 100" screen with a plasma in accordance with new gf criteria, anyone know how much a sony wht10 with fixed 8foot grey screen would be worth? would i even get near the price of a cheap plasma?

Cheers
Mike

you forgot to put the quotes around I'd 'like' to replace my 100" screen....:p

Seriously though, can't you make your setup more portable? Look at a roll screen for £300 or so - that'll make a big difference to the look of your lounge, and you still get to keep the big screen?

There is a thread (somewhere!) that I was reading recently which stated that your Sony pj is available in Tottenham Court Road for 2500 pounds.

Regards

Parmenion

its actually just a cinema room, but as i sold my house and moved back home to my parents, the cinema room becomes a kinda lounge i guess. If they are 2500 new, pointless selling. I went for a grey screen for the contrast ratio... ahh well, looks like she'll have enjoy my 100 inches.

Of course, 2500 is the price of a plasma screen from RS. If you don't fall into the trap that many people do, ie trying to get back what you originally paid for you kit, then you could be on the road to HC and gf heaven.

Hope it goes well.

Regards

Parmenion

Just to make it clear........the units for sale in TCR *are*new. Last week they had 6 in stock. As of yesterday they had four. (I'm told)

Regards

Parmenion

The latest video from AVForums

Public Listen To £1M+ Of Hi-Fi Systems at Peter Tyson & AVForums Show
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom