Win copies of Anti-Worlds' Earwig and Murder Me Monster on Limited Edition Blu-ray

Win copies of Anti-Worlds' Earwig and Murder Me Monster on Limited Edition Blu-ray

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
ANTI-WORLDS

EARWIG (2022)

and
MURDER ME MONSTER (2020)

Anti-Worlds presents Limited Edition Blu-ray releases of both Earwig and Murder Me Monster, released 24 July 2023

We are giving YOU the chance to win a copy of both on Blu-ray

Earwig

Somewhere in Europe, mid-20th century. Albert is employed to look after Mia, a girl with teeth of ice. Mia never leaves their apartment, where the shutters are always closed. The telephone rings regularly and the Master enquires after Mia’s wellbeing. Until the day Albert is instructed that he must prepare the child to leave…

French master Lucile Hadzihalilovic’s third full-length feature film following Innocence and Evolution is an atmospheric, mysterious and disturbing masterpiece based on the novel by B.Catling.

Murder Me Monster

A visual feast but not for the faint of heart, Un Certain Regard contender MURDER ME, MONSTER (MUERE, MONSTRUO, MUERE) is an atmospheric and eerie, Argentinian fantasy-horror-thriller with cult appeal from writer/ director Alejandro Fadel (The Wild Ones). Starring newcomer Victor Lopezas a policeman investigating a series of gruesome murders after headless bodies start to appear in the region. The excellent Lopez stars alongside the equally talented Tania Casciani (Los Ojos Ilorosos), Esteban Bigliardi (La Flor) and Sofia Palomino (Emilia).

When rural police officer Cruz (Victor Lopez) investigates the bizarre case of a headless woman found in a remote area by the Andes mountains, David (Esteban Bigliardi), the husband of his lover Francisca (Tania Casciani), becomes the prime suspect. David is sent to a local mental hospital after he blames the murder on the inexplicable appearance of a monster who he claims brutally beheads its victims after they plea “Murder Me, Monster”. As more bodies are found it becomes apparent that the culprit may still be at large and Cruz must work fast to determine who, or what, the real monster may be.​

For Movie reviews, news and articles go to the AVForums Movie Hub.

To discuss or to see what other people are saying about your favourite movies and TV shows go to our Movies, TV Shows & Music Forums.

This competition is open to all eligible AVForums members who are in the Novice Member User Group or above, who are not adblocking, and who are subscribed to our newsletter.

Our newsletters contain summaries of the latest news and reviews, competitions, podcasts and exclusive special offers. Subscribe now. You can unsubscribe at any time by changing your preferences.

For more competitions go to Competitions.

The latest video from AVForums

What makes a 10/10 4K Blu-ray disc?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom