Scammer scammed

But when they are all staring eyes/flashing teeth and spitting venom about it, any sympathy melts faster than a Zoom lolly in the Sahara.

well they’re lost in their own zeal aren’t they? Assuming they’re not putting it on for whatever reason they probably think they’re doing good work putting the world to rights because they’re think the rest of the world are the ones falling into the rabbit hole.

They’re obviously vulnerable to conspiracy theories for whatever reason. It makes them dangerous in their own way and I guess watching it in the video rather than being personally on the end of makes it easier to sympathise.

but again I just find it all sad.

well they’re lost in their own zeal aren’t they? Assuming they’re not putting it on for whatever reason they probably think they’re doing good work putting the world to rights because they’re think the rest of the world are the ones falling into the rabbit hole.

They’re obviously vulnerable to conspiracy theories for whatever reason. It makes them dangerous in their own way and I guess watching it in the video rather than being personally on the end of makes it easier to sympathise.

but again I just find it all sad.
Worth the 13 year wait for that bit of insight... 😬😛

I’m so sorry. 😂

I don’t know how that post got into this thread. ☺️☺️ Please feel free to delete.

I saw this in the weekly email and I'm so glad I did, what a fantastic imagination to be able to write such drivel, I've been reading a jokes thread lately and that was as funny as the best I have seen :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

Don't know what you're laughing at, I sussed out that I had been err, sussed out when I realised the Royal mail crustation service doesn't operate on days where there is an R in the day. Like Mondray Tuesdray Wednesdray Thursdray and Fridray. As for me being a scammer? I have never scammed anybody in my entire life except for the Dagenham Girl Pipers and President Joe Biden. Biden said he would email me from the Oval Office, about renting my flat in Brighton, but his carer, sorry, Aid said the President hasn't actually found the Oval Office yet despite living in the Whitehouse for 4 years. But anyhow as Biden is only minding the Whitehouse until the real President returns, then I guess if he never finds the Oval Office then it doesn't matter anyway.
Jane.

But anyhow as Biden is only minding the Whitehouse until the real President returns, then I guess if he never finds the Oval Office then it doesn't matter anyway.
Jane.
Well Biden will have his minding contract renewed for the next 4 years.

Hang on, you can't be suggesting Trump is a real President, don't make me laugh. :D

Don't know what you're laughing at, I sussed out that I had been err, sussed out when I realised the Royal mail crustation service doesn't operate on days where there is an R in the day. Like Mondray Tuesdray Wednesdray Thursdray and Fridray. As for me being a scammer? I have never scammed anybody in my entire life except for the Dagenham Girl Pipers and President Joe Biden. Biden said he would email me from the Oval Office, about renting my flat in Brighton, but his carer, sorry, Aid said the President hasn't actually found the Oval Office yet despite living in the Whitehouse for 4 years. But anyhow as Biden is only minding the Whitehouse until the real President returns, then I guess if he never finds the Oval Office then it doesn't matter anyway.
Jane.
What the hell are you talking about?

What the hell are you talking about?
Looks like our new member abandoned his Casablanca video editor for 90 minutes of liquid refreshment prior to posting that comment.

IMG_2205.gif

The latest video from AVForums

What makes a 10/10 4K Blu-ray disc?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom