• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Zunethings.co.uk

toratoratora

Standard Member
Want to order the Zune 64HD from them but cant get onto the site.E mailed them on Sunday night but still not got a reply.Anyone having the same issues?or someone check them out for me as it might be something at my end.....Many thanks Tora

Janomin

I haven't been able to get on there for about a week either, seems very odd :(

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
The site has always worked OK for me :confused:

toratoratora

Standard Member
Utter sucks a$$!!!!!!!!!!I manage to get it working on my mrs laptop with my card in hand and the 64gb is out of stock but still doesnt make up for the fact i have e mailed them around 3-4 times without a reply over the last week or so!!!!!!!!!!:nono:

Member 313548

Standard Member
Sorry about this! We will see what is happening with the site.....seems to work for some people and not others.

As for 64GB stock, it is really tough to get hold of them at the moment. We are putting everyone that inquires onto a list to notify as soon as we get them.

At this point we are expecting to get a very limited quantity in about 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Rob
ZuneThings

toratoratora

Standard Member
Many thanks for getting back to us Rob.Yeah let us know when you get some i want it for my jolly hols at end of July if you get them by then it be great.

Once again cheers dude..........:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom