zune problems pls help !!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Can anyone pls help, l've got a 1st gen zune and now it do'snt seem to want to load music onto it everytime l try to sync music to it it has a status saying error every time, l am using the software that came with the zune as my pc do'snt seem to like the new update, can anyone help me here as really need to get some music on this as l have my sons christning in a couple of weeks and this is gonna be the main source of music for it , cheers for any help anyone can give me ? Nick

[email protected]

right just need to update this , managed to update the zune to 2.5 software ,but now seem to have a problem syncing my music from a dvd (mp3 format)
to the zune has anyone manage to do this yet ?
pls help out as the big days getting nearer :rolleyes:

miltsharman

Novice Member
have you sey up the directories to sync?
go to settings (top right of the ZUNE screen)
yhen you go to software (top left)
and then you can add or delete folders as you see fit

davee

right just need to update this , managed to update the zune to 2.5 software ,but now seem to have a problem syncing my music from a dvd (mp3 format)
to the zune has anyone manage to do this yet ?
pls help out as the big days getting nearer :rolleyes:

If youre trying to sync from a dvd direct to the zune this wont work. You have to load the music into a directory on your pc then tell the zune software which directories you want it to add to the library. The Zune software will then organise the library very neatly whch you then sync to the zune. This can be automatic whenever you plug the zune in to your pc. Look under settings.

[email protected]

CHEERS BHOYS !
some sound advice their , Davee took your advice and used it m8 with good progress :D
1 thing has anyone else had any probs where an album splits and it will list all the artists indvidually under the album section, this is really annoying , also why do only some albums pick up the coverart even though all my mp3's are tagged
aaaaaaaaaaggggghhh !

davee

Dunno... I dont have anything tagged, just let the software do all the work. Out of 400 cds its only got two wrong.
The album splitting thing can be a pain. It lists the cd correctly but as you say then lists the individual artists. Look at the upside, its like having a link to the original album, cover art and all, which you can use to go and check out. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom