Zune Problem On Vista???????????????

gazzaman18

After my recent upgrade I have only 2 outstanding problems. Firstly I accidentally deleted the quickplay software on my HP Laptop and I dont seem to be able to download it anywhere on HP's Website. But the major bugbear is I am unable to get my Zune installed. The software works fine with all my songs and album art showing and I am able to listen to the songs through the laptop. But when I plug the Zune in the USB socket vista recognises something is plugged in and the Zune starts charging,but it tells me it is unable to locate the Drivers and to download them from Zunes website. But the only option is to download the entire Zune package which I know I am up to date with. Has anybody else had this problem?if so is there any easy fix???????????????????? Please help:lease: :lease: :lease: :lease: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

bazaya

try uninstalling and starting from scratch, might be a bit of a pian but if its not reckognizing the drives then that might be one option

gazzaman18

If I wipe the Zune software off will I have to reload my music back onto my computer? Or because the music is kept in my MY MUSIC folder will it stay on there.Any help gladly received:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom