Zune or something else?

cpc3232

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a new mp3 player to replace my old iriver h140.

I've been hearing good things about the Zune on here so I really think I might go for that but someone i know has a creative zen which looks nice and i've always like the cowen so out of these three which is the easiest to use and which is the best?

I'm looking at getting a new mp3 player to replace my old iriver h140.

I've been hearing good things about the Zune on here so I really think I might go for that but someone i know has a creative zen which looks nice and i've always like the cowen so out of these three which is the easiest to use and which is the best?

i used to have a Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 40gb..it died within 3 months..think it may have been bad luck...but instead buying the new creative zen i have decided to get a Zune..absolutly love the device! Seen both the white and black, very nice! would of liked to of seen the brown though! It is so easy to use, and with the new firmware update it is faster responding. I'm still waitin the drag and drop feature from MS...

I recommend a Zune for its looks, ease of use and the fact you can choice your own background.

ask me any questions and ill describe the best i can!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom