• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Zune 80 import?

WelshBluebird

Prominent Member
Hi guys
Been looking for a new MP3 player (I managed to kill my zen micro photo lol). Love the look of the Zune 80, and very disappointed that MS haven't released it here. Never-the-less, I'm still looking at getting one.

So where's the best / cheapest to get one from?
Thanks.

ShiftyWxm

Established Member
After an accident with my ipod classic, I'm considering whether to get a Zune or get another classic.

So I'd also be interested in finding out places to get new zune. Also, can anyone give any comparison on quality between the new zunes and the ipod classic?

Thanks

theres loads on ebay for 155.99 + tenner delivery I believe.

iPod classic vs. Zune, there isn't that much difference both are good for certain things and its pretty stalemate.

Essentially choose whichever you prefer.

WelshBluebird

Prominent Member
Any idea how good (or bad) the ebay sellers are if the zune ends up being faulty (or develops a fault)?
And I'm assuming, cos its only been released in the USA, MS won't have a worldwide warrenty?

stonfiesta5

Standard Member
I have one of the original zunes, they are very nice, only thing thats getting me down with the whole zune thing is that as far as i can find there is still no official uk release date.......so i cant buy music or vids online. I have bought some music from 7digital, the drm free mp3's but i just want more. Im thinking of buying the ipod touch today on my lunchbreak. I cant see the uk zune store opening anytime this year. I probably would have chosen the ipod classic if id known how long it would take to get the store up and running.

ebay seems to be the best place to buy the zune 80's from

BIGRED

Established Member
Anyone have any suggestions on were to pick up a dock for the new 80gb zune ? All of the usual US shops such as Best Buy & Circuit city etc don't ship to the uk ? Any suggestions welcome :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom