• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Zuma High Score Thread.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Lets get those Zuma high scores listed then folks. Will keep to the same format as CAS FAN & Bishmans threads to keep things simple.

Just post your gamertag, score & the date you posted it here:smashin:

Remember people, it's all about your personal high score, not just top ranks. The more scores we have on all levels, the more we can all fight for positions & have something to aim for;)

Code:
[U][B]Gamertag            Score            Date Posted[/B][/U]
Kazuya 1           2478320            05/08/06
Lightsider74       1062740            29/07/06
Fleeting            833880            29/07/06
Tetlee              585130            28/07/06
bishman             259270            28/07/06

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
I'll get the ball rolling with mine which I achieved last night & am quite pround of for now(though no doubt I'll soon be shooting down the list once you lot start posting;) )

Tetlee------456450------28/07/06

bishman

I got a 259,270.

I'm assuming it's the scores for adventure mode we're listing? Is there anyway to score poins quickly? It takes forever to play this game for a high score!

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
bishman said:
I got a 259,270.

I'm assuming it's the scores for adventure mode we're listing? Is there anyway to score poins quickly? It takes forever to play this game for a high score!

Yes, Adventure mode only as it doesn't seem to store Gauntlet mode scores.

Kazuya Mishima

Kazuya 1 ---------- 1 373 320 ------------- 13/06/2006

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Kazuya Mishima said:
Kazuya 1 ---------- 1 373 320 ------------- 13/06/2006

Wow, that's a HUGE score, was waiting for you to post a whopper seeing as you've got so far.

Kazuya Mishima

The only reason I got that was that it was my first run through the entire game - took from level 1-1 to level 13-1 to get that!

(previous experience of PC version stood me in good stead!)

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Kazuya Mishima said:
The only reason I got that was that it was my first run through the entire game - took from level 1-1 to level 13-1 to get that!

(previous experience of PC version stood me in good stead!)

Aha, was absolutly shocked until I saw the in brackets quote. That must've been one marathon session. Beers & crisps organised before the game I presume;)

Kazuya Mishima

Yes, I had it on the PC and was seriously addicted. Mrs Kazuya was shocked when she found me sitting at my next-gen premium xbox 360 playing ZUMA of all things!

Kazuya Mishima

2 day, on and off. God knows how i haven't got that 24 hour achievement!

Deputy Dawg UK

I sit on this game for hours and get around the same score as Bishman...that is one hell of a score..that's it I'm on it now lol

Kazuya Mishima

Righto, my Zumaic comrades, check this out: inspired by the Zuma fanatics on this thread I began a new adventure game last night, from level 1. PLayed for a while last night, finished today (got my 24hr achievement!).

Kazuya 1 ----------- 2,105,000 -----------29/07/2006

NB: this includes 900,000 bonus points for having 17 lives left at the end of the game!

Overall it took 2hrs 33 minutes and 16 seconds of play.

nick501

Distinguished Member
1062740 highest score. Fastest level complete time is 11secs. How you're supposed to get the sharp shooter achievement is beyond me......it's just luck more than skill imho.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
nick501 said:
1062740 highest score. Fastest level complete time is 11secs. How you're supposed to get the sharp shooter achievement is beyond me......it's just luck more than skill imho.

Hi nick501, could you just confirm your gamertag for me so I can add your score to the list?

Cheers,

Lee.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Kazuya Mishima said:
Righto, my Zumaic comrades, check this out: inspired by the Zuma fanatics on this thread I began a new adventure game last night, from level 1. PLayed for a while last night, finished today (got my 24hr achievement!).

Kazuya 1 ----------- 2,105,000 -----------29/07/2006

NB: this includes 900,000 bonus points for having 17 lives left at the end of the game!

Overall it took 2hrs 33 minutes and 16 seconds of play.

Wow, very impressive! Pretty fast aswell for such a high score, I'm sure it took me waaaay longer than that to get my now measly score.

I think you can now safely retire;)

Kazuya Mishima

Kazuya 1 ---------- 2,146,660 -----------02/08/2006

Kazuya Mishima

Kazuya 1 ---------- 2,183,350 ----------- 05/08/2006

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Kazuya Mishima said:
Kazuya 1 ---------- 2,183,350 ----------- 05/08/2006

Crikey Kazuya, you keep improving on that score:eek: ! Will update it now.

I've tried to improve on mine but both times I fell just short of, dammit!

Kazuya Mishima

At the moment I have a game save which could potentially top that....somewhere on level 9 with 800,000-odd points, 17 extra lives accrued ...

Bugger, I kept playing when my thumb was beginning to stiffen up, tried to stop but couldn't, it's so bloody addictive! 2 lives down the drain! Still looking good, though.

At the moment that score I posted has got me to 77th in the world (whoop-de-doo, eh?) and I am gunning for top 50...

I will NEVER retire from ZUMA, it's a classic!

The levels to which my Zuma insanity has reached is ridiculous, this afternoon I was playing it on the Xbox, my girlfriend was playing on the PC in the same room!! Double Zumaic insanity!

Kazuya Mishima

Kazuya 1 --------- 2,478,320 ------------05/08/2006

36th in world!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom