Zoom Player announcements?

B

Blight

Hi,

I'm the Author of Zoom Player. Some of you may have heard of it in the past. Zoom Player is a high-end smart user interface for DVD and Media playback.

Zoom Player is free for non-commercial use, and the basic question is, should I post Zoom Player announcement in this forum?

I use zoomplayer so feel free to announce any new versions here :)

Im sure there are others who use your program too :D

HI

I use Zoomplayer and it is excellent please post any news here.

Paul

Hi Blight,

Welcome to AVForums, I used to use Zoomplayer prior to using an SDI DVD player. Zoomplayer is great, I miss many of its features. Its a pity that DXVA and the various video and sound filters aren't quite as bug free as the could be. I could never quite get a 100% stutter free setup (came close). Lets hope they finally get it right soon or there won't be an upgrade path for Theater Tek users. ;)

Jeff

I've just started to use it and would welcome any announcements being made here.

Originally posted by Jeff
Hi Blight,

Welcome to AVForums, I used to use Zoomplayer prior to using an SDI DVD player. Zoomplayer is great, I miss many of its features. Its a pity that DXVA and the various video and sound filters aren't quite as bug free as the could be. I could never quite get a 100% stutter free setup (came close). Lets hope they finally get it right soon or there won't be an upgrade path for Theater Tek users. ;)

Jeff

You should checkout the latest version of Zoom Player, it really is a great dvd/media program now. I don't get any stuttering on my old htpc using Cinemaster (latest filters) and windvd audio filter. The fact I can control my HTPC now with just an RF mouse is rather cool I think :D

Hi Blight,

Yup - I'd love to see you posting here too. I've been using ZP for sometime now, and it's my player of choice using the same combo of filters as jrwood.

I was so impressed with it, that I donated. :)

I hope the others do too - it's a fantastic piece of software and I don't know what I'd do without it.

Thanks for your time.

Gary.

Blight,

Welcome to avforums ;)

Really excellent work on Zoomplayer.

I use it, it's great. DVD, .avi, divx, mpegs etc... just load the filters & away you go.

It would be handy if you posted the updates/announcements here too, saves time trawling through avs.

Good Girder support also.

Thanks again.

Hi Blight,

I've also Been using Zoom for a while and its quite simply a bloody excellent program, many thanks for all your hard work.

If you have the time then please keep us posted over here.

The latest video from AVForums

StormAudio ISR Fusion 20 AV Receiver - review coming soon #HomeCinema #Amplifier #VideoShort
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom