Zombieland US import best price?

sig-gotyouth

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi guys could you help me with finding this. So far only seen on movietyme but am looking to hopefully grab it in the sub 20 range

I always check movietyme for region status, but Play nearly always beats them by several £'s

PlayUSA.com : Zombieland on Region 1 DVD

I ordered this last week and it despatched straight away so should get it any day now.

Many thanks mate. What's shipping and charges like? Never ordered from the states before

Many thanks mate. What's shipping and charges like? Never ordered from the states before

No extra charges and should receive in a few days :)

May have French text on it as PlayUSA source from Canada which bothers some.

Last edited:
Free delivery! On everything!

Very reliable company to deal with, I've never had any problems and have been ordering with them for years, many other forum members will vouch for them.

If you need to it's sometimes worth looking at this site, they get the jump on movietyme sometimes, hence i ordered Zombieland before Movietyme had tested it.

Blu-Ray Region Code Info

I got a despatched email within 2 days of ordering it which wasnt bad since it not out in the states until the 5th i believe? or maybe the 2nd? Not sure.

I got a despatched email within 2 days of ordering it which wasnt bad since it not out in the states until the 5th i believe? or maybe the 2nd? Not sure.

Mine dispatched Friday evening, hopefully arrive today.

Mine is finally packing at Play USA.

:thumbsup:

No chance of getting it for the weekend though.

:(

I ordered this yesterday evening from Playusa and I got the dispatch email about 2hrs ago. Quick turn around :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom