Zombieland 3 (TBC)

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Ruben Fleischer, director of both Zombieland 1 & 2, has been talking up his ideas for a third instalment. And it involves a significantly bigger canvas next time. He reveals -
"The whole idea of meeting other survivors was cool, but one idea that was brought up that I think would be cool is seeing what's going on in other parts of the world, which would be exciting for me. Let's imagine the movie beginning with them all getting off a boat and landing someplace and seeing what that's like. You know, just not shooting me in Atlanta again. Hawaii sounds nice this time of year... nights in February in Atlanta are really cold. I wouldn't be mad to see what's going on in Turks and Caicos. What their zombie virus was."

I'll file this under development hell, given how long it took to bring 'Double Tap' to cinemas.

1571696114198.png

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
Ruben Fleischer said on the empire podcast, he likes the idea of the Before Sunset films, of revisiting the characters every 10 years.

Last edited:

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Ruben Fleischer said on the empire podcast, he likes the idea of the Before Sunset films, of revisiting the characters every 10 years.
and hoping none of the main cast die inbetween decades, any of them go they may as well not bother.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member