Quantcast

zombie problem

A

alice.b

just got hold of anchor bays re-release & have noticed that at
1hr 20min 59secs for a frame or 2 some coloured lines appear onscreen. have i got a bad copy or are they all the same.
thanx for any info.

K

KRRK

It's probably the film 'zombie' and there is a problem with it? Just a guess....

Without knowing what sort of lines you refer too, it just sounds like print damage, especially if it only lasts a frame or two. How did you notice it??

My copy seems fine.

kevb

Novice Member
We have a terrible Zombie problem where I live. They are everywhere but mainly on street corners. I have mentioned this several times before. I just can't understand what they find so appealing about white Vauxhall Nova's with fat exhaust pipes. It was far easier to escape them when they went about on foot. Also why are baseball caps and designer sport wear a prerequisite now, when a single bite used to be enough to turn someone into a Zombie. Is it just me or are they getting younger too.

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
The Anchor Bay disc of Zombie is abysmal. There's frames missing, all manner of compression and digital artifacts, blocking etc...so I'd be inclined to believe you've just noticed one of the many faults inherrant in the transfer rather than a faulty disc.

A

alice.b

thanx 4 feedback.
seems you,re right. just a re-release of the old disc apparently
faults and all.
I hear theres a shriek show version coming out but dont know any details.

S

Squirrel God

Fleetwood Mac broke up because of zombies you know

They kept interrupting the recording sessions

encaser

Originally posted by Squirrel God
Fleetwood Mac broke up because of zombies you know

They kept interrupting the recording sessions
And people complain about Zombies as brain dead, shame on you. Yay Zombies.:devil: