Zombie in yellow pants!

jshippey

Established Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that can change my apperance to a zombie? I've got awesome yellow pants! :eek:

Anyone know how I've done this? I've only played 4/5 games online?!

you press L1 on clothes selection screen

I tried hitting L1 but it didn't work for me :( Do you have to have played for a while online, or is it just something you can do from the off?

It says on the screen "L1 Zombie" if you can do it. I did it the second night I played online. But then again I am the bee's knee's so I probably just ranked up super fast and unlocked the costume :smashin:

I heard you only get that option if you kill a Rockstar employee online.

LINK

ive had that option to, doubt ive killed a Rockstar employee though! :eek: sure its just something that unlocks at level 2 maybe?

Unless it's kill or be killed by someone who has killed or been killed by a r* employee?

ive had that option to, doubt ive killed a Rockstar employee though! :eek: sure its just something that unlocks at level 2 maybe?

Same here it appeared when i ranked to level 2, I dont think it's killing a R* employee online, although i wouldn't know if i had they don't indicate if they are or not.

I was playing against one of these zombies the other day, he seemed to have super speed and agility, twas wierd i was shooting at him and he kept just dodging and running away, and climbing up stuff etc, he only had a knife, but didn't seem like he wanted to attack anyone, just run at them then run off ?

I have that skin for online play....

Not sure about any special skills with it, dont know how i got that option but after my third session online I suddenly had the option to go unclothed.

As far as I know you can only have a male zombie.

Dont know my rank status either but I am sure I am not one of the top players....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom