• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Zombie in yellow pants!

jshippey

Novice Member
Am I the only one that can change my apperance to a zombie? I've got awesome yellow pants! :eek:

Anyone know how I've done this? I've only played 4/5 games online?!

winstano

I tried hitting L1 but it didn't work for me :( Do you have to have played for a while online, or is it just something you can do from the off?

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
It says on the screen "L1 Zombie" if you can do it. I did it the second night I played online. But then again I am the bee's knee's so I probably just ranked up super fast and unlocked the costume :smashin:

Magus

I heard you only get that option if you kill a Rockstar employee online.

LINK

Gunhawk

Novice Member
ive had that option to, doubt ive killed a Rockstar employee though! :eek: sure its just something that unlocks at level 2 maybe?

winstano

Unless it's kill or be killed by someone who has killed or been killed by a r* employee?

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
ive had that option to, doubt ive killed a Rockstar employee though! :eek: sure its just something that unlocks at level 2 maybe?

Same here it appeared when i ranked to level 2, I dont think it's killing a R* employee online, although i wouldn't know if i had they don't indicate if they are or not.

AJUK

Novice Member
I was playing against one of these zombies the other day, he seemed to have super speed and agility, twas wierd i was shooting at him and he kept just dodging and running away, and climbing up stuff etc, he only had a knife, but didn't seem like he wanted to attack anyone, just run at them then run off ?

Primmy

Novice Member
I have that skin for online play....

Not sure about any special skills with it, dont know how i got that option but after my third session online I suddenly had the option to go unclothed.

As far as I know you can only have a male zombie.

Dont know my rank status either but I am sure I am not one of the top players....

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom