Zidoo z9s audio loss

bodone

Every so often my z9s loses audio, probably for about a second and at random intervals. Source is generally atmos uhd mkv’s from an hp microserver expenolgy box on a gigabit network. Disks are all WD reds. Output is to a Dennon 4400 and then LG oled.

Frustrating as everything else is fine. Updated to latest firmware and usually ensure minimum network traffic when watching.

Any ideas? If not I’ll have to look at something else, any recommendations welcome.

DELUCAS

Every so often my z9s loses audio, probably for about a second and at random intervals. Source is generally atmos uhd mkv’s from an hp microserver expenolgy box on a gigabit network. Disks are all WD reds. Output is to a Dennon 4400 and then LG oled.

Frustrating as everything else is fine. Updated to latest firmware and usually ensure minimum network traffic when watching.

Any ideas? If not I’ll have to look at something else, any recommendations welcome.

Use a Quality certified 4k hdmi 2.0 lead .

DELUCAS

I have. I forget the make, but everything is on the same brand, Xbox, sky q, output to tv.
Zidoo boxes were known for atmos drop outs on the x series using not Certified hdmi 2.0 cables .

bodone

I’ll swap the cables around and see if I’ve a duff one. If needs be I’ll just pick another one up from amazon and test it. Certified 2.0 2m seem to be less than £20 although I’m never sure on whether they are actually certified or playing with phrases such as premium certified ‘performance’.

DELUCAS

I use Certified And Directional 18gbs + Hdmi 2.0 cables .

Trending threads

Top Bottom