ZIDOO Z10 / Z9s 4K HDR Owners Thread

saguk1234

You can always add the usb in your Zidoo to your computer as a network share and then send the firmware (and other things) to the usb and update that way.

wonderer

Hey guys, silly question. How do I use a powered 8TB external hard drive with my Zidoo? Currently I have 3 4tb usb drives plugged into it directly but I now have an 8tb powered one I want to use.

Once I have turned of the zidoo how do I go about turning off the WD 8TB without risking failure as it's not connected to a pc? I usually turn off all my home theatre stuff at the wall each night so won't that risk damaging the drive if it's connected to the Zidoo?

EarthRod

Distinguished Member
When the Zidoo powers down it un-mounts the USB hard drives, the USB hard drives then power down themselves.

No need to switch the 8TB USB hard drive on/off - just leave it :D

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Model: ZIDOO Z10 - Z9s Firmware
Version number: v2.3.35 is Oficial Release

FriskyD

Novice Member
Is it possible to output video from the Z10 to a monitor?

I've got the Z10 connected to a Dell U2419HC with the supplied Zidoo HDMI cable, and the PC connected to the monitor via display port.

Although the Z10 is displaying 1080P (the Dell is a 1920x1080 monitor) on the front LCD screen instead of the 4K I get when outputting to my 4K TV, I don't get any video output from the Z10 to the Dell monitor.

Any ideas?

Thanks

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Is it possible to output video from the Z10 to a monitor?

I've got the Z10 connected to a Dell U2419HC with the supplied Zidoo HDMI cable, and the PC connected to the monitor via display port.

Although the Z10 is displaying 1080P (the Dell is a 1920x1080 monitor) on the front LCD screen instead of the 4K I get when outputting to my 4K TV, I don't get any video output from the Z10 to the Dell monitor.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mine is connected to a prof Plasma Monitor 1080p no issues at all .

dazm41

morning all i've updated my wifi to a mesh wifi tenda mw6 i've put into bridge mode as advised to see whats on the network now im having trouble connecting to the openwrt to transfer films across the network it's asking for a username and password ,never did before and i've not set one is there a default one ? any help appreciated thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom