ZIDOO - Z10 PRO - Z9X - Z1000 PRO - UHD 3000 - NEO A - NEO S - NEO X - Dolby Vision - Owners Thread

And it can be done for Poster and Fanart seperately ?
Yes, you can select art for the poster and for the artwork that would appear behind the poster when a poster is highlighted.

See the images I posted. Both the poster and backdrop have the option to add your own artwork.

Note that when selecting the artwork after navigating to it that you'll not be able to preview it until after you've selected and added it. Don't expect to be able to browse the arwork as stored on drives using the poster selection option.

Last edited:
Ordered last night and it's being delivered tomorrow :D

You'll need to go into training ready to remove all the parcel tape. If you bought it from Futeko then be aware that they like using parcel tape and you'll be wondering how the hell you are supposed to get into the package when it arrives!

I think Futeko have shares in the company that makes the tape they use?

There poss maybe a beta firmware update coming friday
but as usual for Z9X owners first ………if its a good firmware .

I’ve only just realised, Futeko are just about a 45 min drive away from me.

I’ve only just realised, Futeko are just about a 45 min drive away from me.

Keep well away. They'll wrap you in parcel tape if you pay them a visit!

Unknown.jpeg

Unless you like that sort of thing?

Trying out a z9x just now, moving away from a kodi only vero 4k.
Im struggling however with watching live TV from my tvheadend server.
Any recommendations? Need something that is optimised to use on a remote control/tv and not a tablet....

There poss maybe a beta firmware update coming friday
but as usual for Z9X owners first ………if its a good firmware .
Automatic media info scan of videos when added into library perchance?

Sorted it. The 2 pin plug just needed a bit more pressure to get it into the adaptor.

Sorted it. The 2 pin plug just needed a bit more pressure to get it into the adaptor.

How you getting along with it ?
and what model you go for the Z9X ?

Yeah the Z9X. I decided it was pointless losing the NAS to get a model with an internal bay.

Setting up went ok and it found the NAS on a second scan so all good there. I’m just checking through the movie files as some of the naming has been jumbled but I’m getting there.
Subtitles are all on by default for every movie. While I’ve deselected a few I don’t know yet if there’s a global setting or something.
I do like the ‘collection’ feature, very smart. I’m also liking how much you can edit as well.

So yeah, so far so good :smashin:

Yeah the Z9X. I decided it was pointless losing the NAS to get a model with an internal bay.

Setting up went ok and it found the NAS on a second scan so all good there. I’m just checking through the movie files as some of the naming has been jumbled but I’m getting there.
Subtitles are all on by default for every movie. While I’ve deselected a few I don’t know yet if there’s a global setting or something.
I do like the ‘collection’ feature, very smart. I’m also liking how much you can edit as well.

So yeah, so far so good :smashin:
It will take your time to get your head around how it all works …..
but once you get there be worth it .

and before you ask yes it can boot straight to the Movie Poster collection . ;)

I don’t mind spending time with this stuff tbf and getting familiar.

I havn’t got round to the start up page yet ;)

It’s no biggy but on the Home page I’ve lost Home Theater 4.0 and now have two buttons for Settings. I’ve added the HT 4.0 button on the bottom row but I was already getting used to it at the top. :facepalm:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom