ZIDOO - Z10 PRO - Z9X - Z1000 PRO - UHD 3000 - NEO A - NEO S - NEO X - Dolby Vision - Owners Thread

Thanks Delucas, I'll try USB install after downloading........

Don't know why the OTA doesn't work though?

Last edited:
Thanks Delucas, I'll try USB install after downloading........

Don't know why the OTA doesn't work though?

one is the google version !

I just copy the zip over onto the usb right then run the update. I have tried that and ota update and nothing. Will try this new version later thanks

No !!!
thats for the Z9X !

dont install it
Hold on .

Just put my Zidoo uhd3000 on and new firmware popped up.

Last edited:
After the latest update (6.3.40), Zidoo Z10 Pro can't download subtitles. Neither in English nor in the 2nd language I have chosen (Greek).

My ISP has forbidden access to opensubtitles.org.

Is-there any way to override this restriction?

After the latest update (6.3.40), Zidoo Z10 Pro can't download subtitles. Neither in English nor in the 2nd language I have chosen (Greek).

The obvious you have rebooted etc and unpluged ?

Yes I have done this without success.

I think that is may be not Zidoo's problem after all, but the restrcition from my ISP

Review Z9X : I like it ………….A lot 😎😎

I had a strange thing happen to mine when I recently did a factory reset. When it booted back up, I was prompted to action a couple of things that I wasn’t asked when I first purchased it. One of them was setting the zoom to fit the screen and a couple of other setup things. And Sources are no longer Sources, they’re Devices. And no update was requested which seems strange after a factory reset.

I had a strange thing happen to mine when I recently did a factory reset. When it booted back up, I was prompted to action a couple of things that I wasn’t asked when I first purchased it. One of them was setting the zoom to fit the screen and a couple of other setup things. And Sources are no longer Sources, they’re Devices. And no update was requested which seems strange after a factory reset.

They add more set up options per firmware updates
must admit cant remember if ive ever done a factory re set …….
maybe once in all the Zidoo ive owned .

It was just a bit odd. And I don’t know why Sources are now called Devices. Not a biggy, it’s just different to when I first connected it up.

Evening all. Happy owner of a Z9S here, just wondering what upgrading to a Z9X gets me? Better pic quality, faster menus, etc? I know it supports DV and hdr10, just wondering if the new model is worth the change?

Evening all. Happy owner of a Z9S here, just wondering what upgrading to a Z9X gets me? Better pic quality, faster menus, etc? I know it supports DV and hdr10, just wondering if the new model is worth the change?
More zippier
Bluetooth connects a lot faster to my remote ive found that was a huge tickbox
Many firmware updates
the Vs10 engine if your in to dolby vision etc
if your looking in to a x mass present soon go for it and sell on your Z9s .

id say go for it But maybe im a little biased 🙃🙃

More zippier
Bluetooth connects a lot faster to my remote ive found that was a huge tickbox
Many firmware updates
the Vs10 engine if your in to dolby vision etc
if your looking in to a x mass present soon go for it and sell on your Z9s .

id say go for it But maybe im a little biased 🙃🙃
Nothing wrong with a bit more zippiness! Out of interest are the more expensive models better, noting that I don’t need internal drive bays or audio out connections, only better picture or audio (noting I have a lumagen already).

Nothing wrong with a bit more zippiness! Out of interest are the more expensive models better, noting that I don’t need internal drive bays or audio out connections, only better picture or audio (noting I have a lumagen already).
Some say the UHD3000 looks & sounds better …….. ( Hi Fi stereo / Audio sound yes as its made to as such )
not had one so cant comment .
but uses same motherboard etc you can debate wether the better power supply helps out ?
but same chipset so pic should all look the same .

on another note the new Z series do have more set up options that may help in your set up …….
oh plus it boots up a little quicker then the old .

Hi Kergaz i noticed the same as you.
When i updated (6.3.40) i get "failed to download subs"
Neither in English or Greek language ! I am confused, is it because of the latest update? I didn't have any problems before. Can i downgrade to see if it is problem with the current firmware?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom