ZIDOO - Z10 PRO - Z9X - Z1000 PRO - UHD 3000 - NEO A - NEO S - NEO X - Dolby Vision - Owners Thread

Happy to report that the latest Alpha update completely fixes the HDMI CEC issues I have had with my Z9X since day one! Yee-Ha!

Will wait till next firmware out which may break it ……….😎😎

Heads up. Sale is back at WD shop.

16 TB powered desktop drive is £245. They sent me 15% off coupon by email. Got 2 for £416.48.

Subtotal£ 633.98
Total Promo Savings- £ 217.50
Delivery FREE
Total £416.48

16 TB powered desktop drive is £245. They sent me 15% off coupon by email. Got 2 for £416.48.

Subtotal£ 633.98
Delivery FREE
Total £416.48
Cheers, just ordered one.

For those with NAS bays, am I right in thinking I can't just take the drive out of my Z1000 Pro and slot it into a Synology (for example) without having to format it first? Am assuming you need to start with a blank drive then copy everything over?

Subtotal£ 633.98
Delivery FREE
Total £416.48
I keep eyeballing it as I only have about 7.5TB left on my 72TB NAS (technically 36TB as I have it in Raid 10) I’ve got two 20TB backup drives which are now too small to backup so might chuck those in a DX517 for another 20TB on the server and get two 16TB to put in one of the MyBook Duo’s for backup.

Only issue is it’s gonna cost £900 to do that still!

Just ordered the WD Red™ Pro 16TB NAS Hard Drive got 15% off so got it for £233.74.
Think that was a really good price.

how did you get the 15% discount ?
First time I got anything from them. So got a 10% discount and it didn't work. So phoned them today and for my hassle he gave me 15%. I should have bought 2 of them. Would you like to try the code 🤔 I've tried the code again but said already been used.

Thanks DELUCAS,

If you need feedback, I updated the Zidoo, removed the Linty Adapter and all CEC issues are gone so I'd call it a success from the Zidoo developers.

Great to here .
i dont use cec for reasons ………

Will wait for new update and see if still working or breaks something else .

Hi all

In the movie collection, can you have soundtracks playing automatically when you click on a movie?

Saw that zappitis have animated backgrounds now which look sweet.

E90F967F-6104-4562-B000-42A7B9366B4C.png
Neo S - X Range just got Roon certified in the last 24 hours .

Rather than using the media centre I would like to know if it possible to add an additional folder to the main Theatre App that does not contain any movies but just something like demo's. I don't want to scrape these as they will appear in the main movie folder but in effect are only small 2-3 minute demo's of specific parts of films + some Atmos and DTS stuff.

I see its possible to create your own folder in the Theatre app but not sure how you would go about populating it with the correct files.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom