ZIDOO - Z10 PRO - Z9X - Z1000 PRO - UHD 3000 - NEO A - NEO S - NEO X - Dolby Vision - Owners Thread

Nice Monkey

Do you use HDMI CEC on anything, if so you’ll need to turn it off as it plays havoc with it as do all of the android boxes.
May I contradict this. The most recent FW updates on both Dune and Zidoo made HDMI-CEC working pretty well now. Just a few issues remain.

In the past is was very bad indeed and even a blocker might be needed to get (e)ARC working on other devices.

ulises31

Hello, could be be said that Zidoo 2000 has the same quality sound than Zidoo 3000‽ Have both the sale circuit and analogical card‽

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Price Announced Ouch !

NEO ALPHA £2489.99

Better start saving the pennies up.

markymiles

Distinguished Member
Price Announced Ouch !

NEO ALPHA £2489.99

Better start saving the pennies up.

That really is for the money no object folk. Crazy price for a network player

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
That really is for the money no object folk. Crazy price for a network player

Yep for the serious folks out there that want …….

Still no news on New 2022 Zidoo products yet …..😬😬

Sir QD oled

Yep for the serious folks out there that want …….

Still no news on New 2022 Zidoo products yet …..😬😬
Zappiti manners:rolleyes:

mr gothic

im after a bit of help with my posterwall on the z9x,all my collections come under the title of null when i open the collections of the right titles are in there ive never had this issue before.ive done a factory reset before this happened as all my posters dissappeared although the titles were there but no image i did a restore of my database which said succesful but didnt get my posters back which led me to do a factory reset and start again any help with my issue would be great.

John7

Sounds like the Zidoo is losing the connection to the source files. Try re-scanning the source(s). Ultimately, you need to find out why your source is being dropped.

In my situation, I am using SMB but connecting to a NAS. I just point my Zidoo to individual folders on the NAS (I have separate folders for HD Movies, 4k Movies, SD movies etc) and create a link to each of those.

mr gothic

Sounds like the Zidoo is losing the connection to the source files. Try re-scanning the source(s). Ultimately, you need to find out why your source is being dropped.

In my situation, I am using SMB but connecting to a NAS. I just point my Zidoo to individual folders on the NAS (I have separate folders for HD Movies, 4k Movies, SD movies etc) and create a link to each of those.
ive never had this issue before its a windows pc with all harddrives shared with full read and write access to the zidoo.i will rescan the drives to see if it clears it up thank you

mr gothic

no luck still same i can dispaned the collection then manually add it back to collection as a workaround

John7

I don't know why you're getting "null". My disks are all added as shared on the network and I just point to the drive name (Disk 1 etc) and then select the folder in that drive that I want to be added as a source. Your drives shoule be visible by drive name to the Zidoo.

Nice Monkey

Hello, could be be said that Zidoo 2000 has the same quality sound than Zidoo 3000‽ Have both the sale circuit and analogical card‽
The answer is no and detailed there.

massimo188

I had the credit card primed for the Neo Alpha. But not at £2.5k :-(
Yeah not going to happen for me either, the issue is that while normal hifi stuff holds its value somewhat well, there's no getting away from the fact that this model will be outdated once a new video chip comes out. The current chip still doesn't do perfect 12b DV. Also since they tend to release models every year you'll have the flagship model for a year at best.

I appreciate the design though.

Nice Monkey

The same happened in the past with Onkyo. Every year a new model and value dropping fast with such new model.

AngryVirginian

Standard Member
I have a Z10 Pro and the build quality and sturdiness are excellent. Tight and neat. I have also opened it up and looked inside. I would classify it the opposite of fragile.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
I have a Z10 Pro and the build quality and sturdiness are excellent. Tight and neat. I have also opened it up and looked inside. I would classify it the opposite of fragile.
C4795151-8D8C-453C-9854-8D740AF7D6F7.png

How strong is aircraft grade aluminum?

The strength of grade 7075 is comparable to that of steel thanks to its high levels of zinc. It has impeccable fatigue resistance and is easy to machine. It was a popular choice for planes in World War II and remained frequently featured in some military crafts.

It seems some You tube reviewers need to ……………..

Leo Pimenta

Novice Member
amigos do fórum, posso baixar remotamente a mídia da minha empresa diretamente no meu zidoo z10 pro que está na minha casa? Ou eu teria que baixar diretamente para o meu Nas Synology e acessar essas mídias pelo Zidoo? Obrigado

markymiles

Distinguished Member
Not being rude but you'd probably have more success writing in english.

Leo Pimenta

Novice Member
Not being rude but you'd probably have more success writing in english.
Sorry, google translator did that part.

forum friends, can I remotely download media from my company directly on my zidoo z10 pro that is in my house? Or would I have to download directly to my Nas Synology and access these media through Zidoo? Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Disney+ confirms price increases coming in December
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Samsung unveils Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 8th August 2022
  • By Casimir Harlow