ZIDOO - Z10 PRO - Z9X - Z1000 PRO - UHD 3000 - NEO A - NEO S - NEO X - Dolby Vision - Owners Thread

Thatsnotmynaim

Distinguished Member
This is what I get :
1. With my share like this :-
Snip1.jpg

My Zidoo sees this (notice films folder missing) :-
20220501_205549218_iOS.jpg

2. With my share like this (note the extra blank text file) :-

Snip2.jpg

My Zidoo sees this :-
20220501_205635410_iOS.jpg

Very weird but no hassle to create the blank text file

Nick1881

Thanks guys, I have found a solution. My share is setup with DFS using a hidden share, so my path is called //Server01/Movies$

Seems like the Zidoo isn't compatible with this so I had to create new shares. My friend set this up and also worked out that it was the problem. I didn't have this issue with the Vero4k I was running before.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Zidoo / Futeko have had a huge price Hike on Zidoo Models .

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
A4D3D8AA-96AE-4847-A029-44D5BB4E6758.png
You Must be looking at the wrong Futeko site . 😎😎

Yes that is a small increase I agree but what about the other Zidoo models any changes there? I don't see any changes in the top models

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Yes that is a small increase I agree but what about the other Zidoo models any changes there? I don't see any changes in the top models

Neo s £50.00 increase is small ?

Furnace Inferno

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
It is when it’s already over £1000!

any price increase is not good
by the looks of things they have all gone up .

is lock down over there caused a jump in price or Chip shortage or global economics or all the above +

pressslav

Standard Member
I've been so happy with the Zidoo experience that I wouldn't mind the increase at all tbh, it's still a lot cheaper and smoother than the HTPC I had before the two Z9Xs.

Jonesthegas

Recently had a big problem with my Z9X

Attachments

• IMG_0775(1).JPEG
    IMG_0775(1).JPEG
    192.9 KB · Views: 75

Jonesthegas

Did not know what was going on so did factory reset and had to do all the scraping again. Then it happened again! Decided to take out USB drive and look at that on my PC. It was corrupted. I repaired the drive and have performed another factory reset. Fingers crossed!

Martin

Jonesthegas

Quick question. I have Tiny Media Manager. what settings should I use? I remember setting parse NFO files as priority. Anything else?

Martin

pressslav

Standard Member
How do I delete a post that I'm not happy with?
You could report your own post to be deleted, but in general, deleting posts is strongly discouraged, I had a conv with a moderator about that very thing just yesterday. Says it chops up the flow of the conversation. I'd personally prefer to have the option regardless.

Thatsnotmynaim

Distinguished Member
How do I delete a post that I'm not happy with?
If no one’s responded you could just edit it and blank it out or put a comment saying deleted etc

Trojan

Distinguished Member
A friend of mine has just set up his Zidoo Z1000 pro but no matter what he does it plays back everything in HDR mode. When the player boots up it automatically goes into HDR mode. He’s followed the recommended settings but still no joy. When playing a blu ray rip, it plays in HDR. He has unplugged the unit but it still does it.
It’s on the latest over the air update.

D17BF973-C6C7-44D1-B97E-C9FD668E276F.jpeg
C40F490F-B484-4285-849D-29B9A45D79D8.jpeg
A1159B57-907E-415E-B8B8-2D70439069E5.jpeg
A76724AD-701F-48D5-9F76-7FE2A27DFF9E.jpeg

Thatsnotmynaim

Distinguished Member
Similar to my settings, except I have Colour depth set to Open. What's the display, presume it can auto switch and hasn't been forced into HDR mode etc.. Presume after firmware update did the old reboot multiple time thing etc??

"After Every Firmware Update Always Reboot Your Box At Least Twice then Power Off From Mains & Un Plug ."

Trojan

Distinguished Member
Similar to my settings, except I have Colour depth set to Open. What's the display, presume it can auto switch and hasn't been forced into HDR mode etc.. Presume after firmware update did the old reboot multiple time thing etc??

"After Every Firmware Update Always Reboot Your Box At Least Twice then Power Off From Mains & Un Plug ."
TV is a LG C8 OLED. Yes he did exactly as you advised regarding rebooting.

Thatsnotmynaim

Distinguished Member
Mines on v6.3.92, maybe if all else fails factory reset and try again just with defaults before changing settings.

TonyM82

Hi everyone. Hopefully someone can help.
I currently have a Z10 pro with a 12tb hard drive. I’m looking to get a second Z10 pro and already have a 16tb hard drive for it. I’m going to put one in the bedroom.

How do I go about setting up Home Theatre on the new one without having to rematch all my files again?

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Hello, what about the Beta Firmware .98 for Z10Pro?

As usual the z9x model gets it first as such the test model ………

the others gets it later on if deemed a good firmware etc

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

PSB Speakers unveils Passif 50 loudspeaker
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Samsung Gaming Hub goes live
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Huawei unveils FreeBuds Pro 2 true wireless earbuds
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sony unveils Inzone gaming brand