ZIDOO - Z10 PRO - Z9X - Z1000 PRO - UHD 3000 - NEO A - NEO S - NEO X - Dolby Vision - Owners Thread

DELUCAS: thank you, may better way for me go with Z10 Pro for more for better size :) I play all other movies from PC, PC are good for FullHD, mkv or UHD with HDR10 only :) Player is for me only for UHD 4K with Dolby Vision. Netflix play app in my Sony xh90 (Dolby Vision no problem) but TV have problem take movie in Kodi app and play Dolby Vision from external hdd usb 3.0 :( Therefore, seeking quality player.

DELUCAS: thank you, may better way for me go with Z10 Pro for more for better size :) I play all other movies from PC, PC are good for FullHD, mkv or UHD with HDR10 only :) Player is for me only for UHD 4K with Dolby Vision. Netflix play app in my Sony xh90 (Dolby Vision no problem) but TV have problem take movie in Kodi app and play Dolby Vision from external hdd usb 3.0 :( Therefore, seeking quality player.​

Will you be networking movies from pc to Zidoo ?
If you want High Quality playback & Sound for your Movies the Z10 Pro will be fine .
But dont use it for streaming purposes Netflix etc it wont do it as such .
use your tv for that etc .
Read first page on here may be of help etc .
Note you gotta get the ripping right for Dolby vision mkv
as its new its still being worked on .......
Just so you know .
But the new Dolby Vision Engine works wonders for Visual playback .

No. I would like copy / paste to HDD, HDD give to Zido 10 Pro to bay.
UHD 4K movies play only.
I'll probably have to try 49 movies to MakeMKV, if problem play dolby vision from BDMV folder or ISO :(

No. I would like copy / paste to HDD, HDD give to Zido 10 Pro to bay.
UHD 4K movies play only.
I'll probably have to try 49 movies to MakeMKV, if problem play dolby vision from BDMV folder or ISO :(

👍
Thats the way i do it it just works no Networking issues & troubleshooting if ......
i use a ssd drive for silent operation but a quality 3.5 hard drive be fine to use .
i dont know if you can playback an iso Dolby vision file ?
Dont think Dolby profiles will allow it ?
others will confirm here .

Hello All,

@DELUCAS, As this is a thread dedicated to the RTD1619Dr zidoo, I take the liberty of leaving a message here and hope you don't mind.

Thank you

--------

I ordered a Z1000 PRO directly from Zidoo, sent by DHL Express with overpacking.

I received the package in excellent condition, I must say that with DHL Express I never had any problems.

I can confirm what I have read in other reviews, the quality of workmanship is excellent, I am not disappointed.

I will give my opinion in the next few days.

Some pictures,

See you

Hello All,

@DELUCAS, As this is a thread dedicated to the RTD1619Dr zidoo, I take the liberty of leaving a message here and hope you don't mind.

Thank you

--------

I ordered a Z1000 PRO directly from Zidoo, sent by DHL Express with overpacking.

I received the package in excellent condition, I must say that with DHL Express I never had any problems.

I can confirm what I have read in other reviews, the quality of workmanship is excellent, I am not disappointed.

I will give my opinion in the next few days.

Some pictures,

See you

I think you got your order delivered far quicker than @Sir QD oled
his is circa 3 months .......😬😬

and still waiting 😞😞

Hello Delucas,

I don't know where he ordered it but the Z1000 pro is back in stock, I also waited for the beginning of March and should receive it normally soon.

its stuck in Customs paper work etc ( Brexit no doubt dont help )
i would have thought id be in his hands now 🧐

its stuck in Customs paper work etc ( Brexit no doubt dont help )
i would have thought id be in his hands now 🧐
Arriving tomorrow with 109 euro extra fees to pay:thumbsdow:suicide::zonked:

Last edited:
ok, where do you order if you don't mind?
Futeko.com but they aren't much to blame right now with the Brits left the Eu it's a mess.

Can I ask people who have had the Zappiti how the picture quality was compared to the Z1000 Pro? I read somewhere that the Zappiti has a slight stutter on certain codecs.

Can I ask people who have had the Zappiti how the picture quality was compared to the Z1000 Pro? I read somewhere that the Zappiti has a slight stutter on certain codecs.

Just to say ive not had a zapitti but i think the last model used the 1296 chipset like the older Zidoo Z Series did so picture would be of the same Quality but the the new Zidoo Range / Z1000 PRO 1619DR using the Dolby Vision Engine will be a jump up in picture Quality etc

Others can confirm .

On the Zappiti you can set it up to go straight to the movie picture wall on start up. Can you do the same on the Z1000 Pro?

On the Zappiti you can set it up to go straight to the movie picture wall on start up. Can you do the same on the Z1000 Pro?
You certainly can yes 👍

The Z1000 Pro range has a diff Home Page Look to the Z9x & Z10 PRO
by the way .
1FE83A4B-F1C0-4C0A-A871-54115FBE67B4.png

Last edited:
Usually you can ask Futeko or Zidoo to declare a low value in order to reduce the customs duties.
Prob Zidoo yes
Futeko maybe not so its UK based it be prosecuted if found out . 😬😬

Last couple of questions. I have a hard drive with movies backed up using Dvdfab and MakeMKV which works in the Zappiti so I’m assuming once I delete the Zappiti ID folder then it’s just a case of putting the hard drive in the Z1000 without having to do anything to the hard drive?
Does anybody know which courier Futeko use for UK delivery?

Last couple of questions. I have a hard drive with movies backed up using Dvdfab and MakeMKV which works in the Zappiti so I’m assuming once I delete the Zappiti ID folder then it’s just a case of putting the hard drive in the Z1000 without having to do anything to the hard drive?
Does anybody know which courier Futeko use for UK delivery?

It should just slide in and go .......
Last time it was Inter parcel.com / UPS delivery
but may have changed since l

It should just slide in and go .......
Last time it was Inter parcel.com / UPS delivery
but may have changed since l
Thank you for your help. Think I might order tomorrow. Looked at the UHD3000 but it’s a big jump in price and I’m only interested in video performance.

Thank you for your help. Think I might order tomorrow. Looked at the UHD3000 but it’s a big jump in price and I’m only interested in video performance.
The two bays and looks are very tempting but that price:facepalm:

Its a beast of a machine but Mainly for High End Hi Fi Music - Sound Quality ......
if its Movies lower End models be perfect for you .

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom