ZIDOO - Z10 PRO - Z9X - Z1000 PRO - UHD 3000 - NEO A - NEO S - NEO X - Dolby Vision - Owners Thread

The scrapper seems have problems with imdb/tmdb colons : in it. Anyway around this?

I keep the file naming without colons but the imdb/tmdb have the colons.

You can't name files with colons : in them anyway.

I don t have many Movies / tv series 418 to others but just one or two it wont match or cant find poster .
One is Jellyfish 300mbit file test demo which i can understand
and Pioneer Blu Ray plasma Demo ( just the poster cant find )
i added my own poster photo .

what movies it wont find ?

I don t have many Movies / tv series 418 to others but just one or two it wont match or cant find poster .
One is Jellyfish 300mbit file test demo which i can understand
and Pioneer Blu Ray plasma Demo ( just the poster cant find )
i added my own poster photo .

what movies it wont find ?
Blade: trinity
Kong: skull Island

Blade: trinity
Kong: skull Island

i have both Kong Movies in a collection
not Blade .

In box edit it and just re name it Blade !
Search via tmbd and it should show results of 1 - maybe 10 diff Movies with the search Blade with posters showing up to the Left .

pick which one is the one you req to match

Yes I know how to do that but I don't want to do it 287 times because its slow and painful. I am just wondering if you can change something in the scrapper.

Yes I know how to do that but I don't want to do it 287 times because its slow and painful. I am just wondering if you can change something in the scrapper.

Ah with you now !
one thing i did do once is remove all matching posters via H.T.v4 and start a fresh.
But that was last resort.
how many movies you have total ?

I have 1657 movies. I did a brand new scan already because I lost my poster wall. 287 unmatched. I am getting a z9x soon though cant wait.

I have 1657 movies. I did a brand new scan already because I lost my poster wall. 287 unmatched. I am getting a z9x soon though cant wait.

It can be a pain but once you get there adding newer Movies / tv series is a breeze .
I found the Z10Pro nippier and image an improvement
there are more Picture settings that may take you a while to get right to match your Display etc
1st page on thread are go to settings to help .

Hi,

There are no problems with the two movies below and HT 4.0 if you have the good title.

Blade Trinity (2004)
Kong Skull Island (2017)

You have to use the title available on TMDB and your 287 movies have the wrong title, you have to rename them one by one.

When this will be done, don't forget to export the NFOs.

See you

Problem was fixed by upgrading the home theater app from .11 to .32. Now only 65 films are unmatched.

Still having problems with films like 1408 and 2001: A Space Odyssey, [rec].

Problem was fixed by upgrading the home theater app from .11 to .32. Now only 65 films are unmatched.

Still having problems with films like 1408 and 2001: A Space Odyssey

either rename it 2001 or just A space odyssey
then let H.T.v4 search for it .

Last edited:

Still having problems with films like 1408 and 2001: A Space Odyssey, [rec].

Yes there was an optimization with the last versions, but I don't understand why you're not in 0.39

On the Z9S I cant install 0.39. A conflict package error thingie.

I got my new Z9X today. Wow!!!! On my Z9S I was struggling to play Lord of the Rings 4K over my Orbi wifi 5 network. It plays perfectly on the Z9X. Looking at a few reviews apparently the Z9X can do 210Mbps and the Z9X can do 236Mbps.

The picture looks better too.

One thing though, how do you map flash drives? I cant find openwrt and I have turned on Samba Server but nothing. I am on the .90 firmware.

Last edited:

I got my new Z9X today. Wow!!!! On my Z9S I was struggling to play Lord of the Rings 4K over my Orbi wifi 5 network. It plays perfectly on the Z9S. Looking at a few reviews apparently the Z9S can do 210Mbps and the Z9X can do 236Mbps.

The picture looks better too.

One thing though, how do you map flash drives? I cant find openwrt and I have turned on Samba Server but nothing. I am on the .90 firmware.

Welcome to the Club
Think your resticted on HTv4 on z9s version at moment .
Glad your seeing a diff in Picture Quality

Last edited:
Hi,

Although it is not recommended, I still use the SMB1 on my private network and I have no problems.

If you use smb2/3, i don't know the procedure but there must be a way I guess.

And here's a post that might help you with SMB1

See you

I had found your guide and switched on smb1 and it works!

When will Zidoo fix the SMB1 issue so that we can use SMB2/3?

I got my new Z9X today. Wow!!!! On my Z9S I was struggling to play Lord of the Rings 4K over my Orbi wifi 5 network. It plays perfectly on the Z9S.
Do you mean on the Z9X?

Yes. Edited the post. The amount of time I wasted changing wifi routers and testing files to get 4K working, to then do a 360 on my router equipment and all I needed was a Z9X.

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Know someone any solution for the netflix 4k play? (UHD3000)
Thank you.

Hi Guys
Know someone any solution for the netflix 4k play? (UHD3000)
Thank you.

are you getting error 1044
i think new firmware broke it
or Netflix has put a stop on it ?

Error code: NW-6-404
I checked the internet but not find any solution for the zidoo players.
I little bit sad because the zidoo hw fully compatible.

Error code: NW-6-404
I checked the internet but not find any solution for the zidoo players.
I little bit sad because the zidoo hw fully compatible.

it might get fixed later but ..........
Id imagine Its Netflix

First start was run but some sd quality, next day start doing this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom