ZIDOO Z10 PRO - Z9X - Z1000 PRO - UHD 3000 Dolby Vision VS10 Owners Thread

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Yes it was Β£1599 I don't understand why people are paying that sort of money. When you can get something at half the price that can outperform it.

So the UHD3000 for a far lot less with more packed in should be an ultra bargain compared to the Zapitti one . 😎😎

Sir QD oled

So the UHD3000 for a far lot less with more packed in should be an ultra bargain compared to the Zapitti one . 😎😎
No major upgrades for the zap last two years , while zidoo and Due are moving forward with newer products . The one a little faster then the other :D Zappitit trying to sell themselves as a top brand name is a way to avoid the horrendous competition of the other two. Personally i don't them surviving the current economic situation as a little french company. Harsh times for them.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
No major upgrades for the zap last two years , while zidoo and Due are moving forward with newer products . The one a little faster then the other :D Zappitit trying to sell themselves as a top brand name is a way to avoid the horrendous competition of the other two. Personally i don't them surviving the current economic situation as a little french company. Harsh times for them.

oh no thats not good news for Zapitti if :(
always good competion .

Sir QD oled

always good competion .
They are currently no signs of new upcoming products Rumors yeah but no official statements or announcing on Ces or whatever digital trade shows. Never a good sign :( but i hope i'm very wrong and they come up with some new exciting products but i doubt it ;)

Sir QD oled

always good competion .
Still my zidoo x10 pro still in customs clearance almost 30 days now. Modern times...

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Still my zidoo x10 pro still in customs clearance almost 30 days now. Modern times...
Christ thats a month !
give it another 6 months there be a new Zidoo Z10 PRO ULTRA out . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sir QD oled

Christ thats a month !
give it another 6 months there be a new Zidoo Z10 PRO ULTRA out . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
At the speed they are releasing probably... papers are send to identify the product and calculate the vat import tax . For members abroad this isn't the right time to buy in the uk and vice versa . Too much delay and hassle for now .

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
At the speed they are releasing probably... papers are send to identify the product and calculate the vat import tax . For members abroad this isn't the right time to buy in the uk and vice versa . Too much delay and hassle for now .

Yes totally agree not good for both sides of dare i say Brexit . 😬😬

So far so good, the UHD3000 far picture and sound is better than the UHD2000. Just to try analog now .πŸ‘πŸ˜€

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
So far so good, the UHD3000 far picture and sound is better than the UHD2000. Just to try analog now .πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Congrats 2 Channel stereo meant to be a step up in Sound Quality from Your previous one .

Last edited:
How are the picture and sound better? :)
Could you describe the differences.
With the UHD3000 I can adjust the internal picture settings and doesn’t mes up the picture for 4k and the sound just feels fuller for films.

Congrats 2 Channel stereo meant to be a step up in Sound Quality from Your previous one .
It got all my film posters no problem. But I have a lot of music and it is having problems getting posters for them. The UHD2000 did that no problem.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
It got all my film posters no problem. But I have a lot of music and it is having problems getting posters for them. The UHD2000 did that no problem.
The Music player does need to improve and i think after there Hols we can see an update coming later on that front .

odd no probs before maybe introduced with new firmware update M.P.v 6.0.....?

Been playing 2 channel music and sounds very very good πŸ‘

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Worth the upgrade then ?
It was worth the upgrade just for the better picture. So definitely worth it. the 2ch analog is the icing on the cake πŸŽ‚ πŸ˜‹

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
It was worth the upgrade just for the better picture. So definitely worth it. the 2ch analog is the icing on the cake πŸŽ‚ πŸ˜‹

You would get a better picture coming from a 1296 chipset
forgot the ZUHD2000 still had that chipset .

The 1619DR does improve on the older 1296 for Pic Quality Def and more Pic Settings to boot .

Great another Happy Club Member πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
I bought a 9x off here yesterday so im going to become a pest...
Ha ha
welcome
read first post on here & give a like some useful tips etc
it take you a while on how it all works but once you get there it be worth it . πŸ‘

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Thank you i will! Tried to order a drive off of asmcom but he has no stock for 10 days..

Amazon i take it ?
Try Ebuyer or Scan etc if your uk

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Trinnov Audio announces Crestron Home driver
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Rotel announces upgrades to 14 and 15 Series amplifiers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on UK streaming services for May 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung's 110-inch Micro LED TV on pre-order at Harrods