ZIDOO Z10 PRO - Z9X - Z1000 PRO - UHD 3000 Dolby Vision VS10 Owners Thread

Sir QD oled

ordered z10pro on futeko still undergoing import services :rolleyes: Brexit what a mess:facepalm:3 weeks now :lease:

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Welcome Back to the Club 😎😎
Thinking of selling my Zidoo UHD2000 how much do you think I would get for it. Thinking of getting the UHD3000. Thanks

Sir QD oled

Thinking of selling my Zidoo UHD2000 how much do you think I would get for it. Thinking of getting the UHD3000. Thanks
I never left the club 😉 a realistic price 350/400 Euro

Martos

Hi, i've recently bought a Z9X and have it setup and running firmware v6.1.05_G. I spent a while yesterday sorting out the HT4.0 video wall, but some of the changes made in the App (updating covers to show the right one etc.) seem to have reverted when i next started the App.

Has anyone had this, and is there a workaround please (I cant see anything on the Zidoo forum).

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Hi, i've recently bought a Z9X and have it setup and running firmware v6.1.05_G. I spent a while yesterday sorting out the HT4.0 video wall, but some of the changes made in the App (updating covers to show the right one etc.) seem to have reverted when i next started the App.

Has anyone had this, and is there a workaround please (I cant see anything on the Zidoo forum).

Not come across
but if you have just updated firmware ?
you need to reboot box a few times / power off

Then maybe then try to Re - match .

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Thanks, I've given it a couple of hard boots and amended a few titles to see how it goes.

If you have not read first page on this thread a few helpful inf there 👍

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Yes, i've followed that (great post btw!!), i'm 99% sure i did a hard reboot after the firmware update, but done some more to be sure :)

Yes after any firmware update or even a time period has passed
it pays to physically unplug unit from the mains .

it can at time resolve any odd bugs or slowness etc .

sodesfeux

54279448_2896839890326471_5770516307111837696_o v2.png

A review on the UHD3000 on the hd.club.tw forum

https://www.hd.club.tw/thread-270698-1-1.html

See you

I've got the Zidoo UHD2000 anditisamazingwithnoproblems. Was thinking of getting the UHD3000. What is it freezing on.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
I've got the Zidoo UHD2000 anditisamazingwithnoproblems. Was thinking of getting the UHD3000. What is it freezing on.

The UHD 3000 is more for Ultimate High End Audio playback if that is what you req .
i dont think you will gain anything for Movie Playback etc .

Last edited:

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
F413A812-33C9-47B3-9F64-9BEE2E798414.png
Dolby Vision Logo & Labels in H.T.v4.0.49

Last edited:
Just sold my uhd2000. So will be ordering the UHD3000 👍

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Just sold my uhd2000. So will be ordering the UHD3000 👍
Congrats on purchase
let us know how you get on with it .
Note : it still has some bugs addressing the High End Audio front
but be fine for Movie side of things ......

Just sent the UHD2000 away today and just ordered the UHD3000 so should be here on Tuesday.
Thanks futeko.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Last edited:
Forgot to mention that I had the zappiti audiocom cinema edition to test against my Zidoo uhd2000 .and for picture they were similar audio for films also similar, but I preferred the audio for analogue 2 channel of the uhd2000. For the interface the Zidoo was miles better.
20210203_131409.jpg

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Forgot to mention that I had the zappiti audiocom cinema edition to test against my Zidoo uhd2000 .and for picture they were similar audio for films also similar, but I preferred the audio for analogue 2 channel of the uhd2000. For the interface the Zidoo was miles better.
View attachment 1459841

Was the Zappiti heavely modified to bring out so called better image & sound and price to ?
but you prfered the Zidoo as came out of factory bog standard .😱😱

Was the Zappiti heavely modified to bring out so called better image & sound and price to ?
but you prfered the Zidoo as came out of factory bog standard .
Yes it was £1599 I don't understand why people are paying that sort of money. When you can get something at half the price that can outperform it.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Yes it was £1599 I don't understand why people are paying that sort of money. When you can get something at half the price that can outperform it.

Its called Margetting #%#!#@##

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Apple launches new M1 powered iMac for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Apple introduces new Apple TV 4K with High Frame Rate HDR support
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Trinnov Audio announces Crestron Home driver
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Rotel announces upgrades to 14 and 15 Series amplifiers