ZIDOO X10 4K HDR Owners Thread

DAVE1971

Sorry if this had been asked previously - can I use my own poster art on the movie wall? Eg can I add my own poster art in the same folder as the BDMV so when it runs a scan, it used this as the default image?

Many thanks

Kyle009

If it doesn't pick it up automatically you can just press and hold on the cover art and change the image.

Jonesthegas

Are these now discoverable by Windows as a network drive?

Matdee

Standard Member
just a question. I don't find anymore the general settings Button, there is only the Quick setting Button. Did they cancelled the function??

vb47

I'm experimenting with the "HDMI In" application and now I'm getting some lame message about not being able to record due to restrictions where I just did a very short test recording a few weeks ago. I see and hear the video in that PIP window. T tried TS and MP4 (which I have a short test recording)
The source is a DVR w/ a OTA tuner (not CATV), so it's not a 'copyright' issue since it is Over The Air (allowed in the US).

The deveice in line is a 4 port HDMI splitter which I just received. Previousely I was using a 2 port splitter (that worked). Is there any possibility that it's this splitter injecting something? The 4 port is foir a 2nd small TV to use as a monitor so not to 'tie up' the main set.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
I'm experimenting with the "HDMI In" application and now I'm getting some lame message about not being able to record due to restrictions where I just did a very short test recording a few weeks ago. I see and hear the video in that PIP window. T tried TS and MP4 (which I have a short test recording)
The source is a DVR w/ a OTA tuner (not CATV), so it's not a 'copyright' issue since it is Over The Air (allowed in the US).

The deveice in line is a 4 port HDMI splitter which I just received. Previousely I was using a 2 port splitter (that worked). Is there any possibility that it's this splitter injecting something? The 4 port is foir a 2nd small TV to use as a monitor so not to 'tie up' the main set.

Sounds like it if the previous one was fine and now issues with new one deff .

vb47

It appears to be a issue with what gets connected and in what order and it doesn't look like it's a easy solution.

Other than the 'HDMI IN' application that is include, are there any other applications that will work with these or other similar boxes with a HDMI In port to record footage from HDMI sources?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom