• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

zenith z42pj240 vs westinghouse vr-4085df

cheesegrater83

Standard Member
i'm sure you guys are getting slammed with many of these and i apologize for adding to it. I'm going to be buying a new tv during black friday. i narrowed it down to the zenith plasma and the westinghouse lcd. the plasma costs 369.99 and the lcd is 298 bucks. I plan on playing tons of xbox and wii while my gf plans on watching tons of tv. i've never owned an hd tv before and ive been reading tons on both sets. some people say each sucks and others rave about both. I was just wondering if some of the experienced folks could point me in the right direction on this. im so lost :suicide: I'm not a rich guy and i know this is my chance to get rid of my 15 year old tube tv with blotchy spots. I just dont wanna get one that sucks and not be able to take advantage of these sales if i gotta take it back in a week for strange buzzing or hard to make the picture look good. sorry for the rambling - mike

HAPPY THANKSGIVING if you celebrate it

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom