1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zen touch...dead....help advice please.

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by MrFurious, Dec 25, 2004.

1. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,859
    got a creative zen touch today,charged it up,bat was full,turned on the unit and it goes to the zen touch screen and no further,it will not turn off either???i have pressed the reset button and it still just goes to the zen touch screen,is it dead? :eek:

2. rogerio.arndt

rogerio.arndt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Forget about your Zen Touch.. i had a similiar problem. It worked for a week and then it froze. Everytime i pressed the reset button, it would go to a recovery mode which didnt work either.. So i called Creatives Customer support, which by the way is very good, and they sent me a replacement. The same thing happened again so i decided to give up and just bought a Sony NW-HD3. The sound quality of the Sony is good. Not as good as the Zen touch but much much better than the Ipod.

3. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,859
    i got mine replaced about two weeks into january and have used it everyday since,its an excellent easy to use piece of kit,i have about 3500 songs on it now,allmost all my cd collection!

4. rogerio.arndt

rogerio.arndt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thats good. it has a great sound! i guess i just had bad luck...