1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zen/MediaSource help needed

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Pecker, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Pecker

Pecker
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Huddersfield, People's Republic of Yorkshire
    Ratings:
    +4,347
    Right, I've put the software on my PC. I'm now ready to transfer tracks from my PC to my Zen.

According to the instructions, I've got to click the 'Destination Transfer' button.

What is it? Where is it? What does it look like?

I've tried mousing over everything I can see, and nothing comes up as 'Destination Transfer'.

Steve W

2. Pecker

Pecker
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Huddersfield, People's Republic of Yorkshire
    Ratings:
    +4,347
    Of course, once I'd figured out I could just 'drag & drop', it all became blindingly easy.

Sorry for the daft question!

Steve W

3. chic

chic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +871
    if you want to use creatives software which i think is is very good, to transfer music using this all you do is connect your zen to the pc using the usb cable, then fire up media source, if you notic far down on the bottom right hand side of the screen there are 2 arrows if you move your mouse over it it says (show/hide right panel) click on it so it shows the right pannel, then all you do is the click mouse over the top right hand side where it says pc library, it should give you an option to select your zen as destination, you then over at the left hand side select you pc as your source. To transfer music all you do is zelect a folder on the left hand side click on it then click on the right arrow on the middle of the screen to transfer music to the zen