Zelda

Phandaal

Established Member
Reaction score
Just had confirmation from DVDBO that they shipped my Zelda yesterday!!!!

Cmon mr postie hurry up

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yup, me too.

Hope the bonus disc is in there!

Check your shipped orders list.. mine lists the game and the free disc as a seperate item on the invoice..

Matt

I know, people on ntsc-uk forums are saying that's how you can see if you got the disk. Unfortunately I lost my login password and they don't have a mail password option!

How long do games from DVDBO normally take to arrive once shipped?

I've only ever bought one - Daytona on the DC. It took 11 days.

Originally posted by Matt Horne
I will have a spare promo disc.. as I bought groundys spare copy a couple of days ago :)

Matt

A US one? How did he get 2?

If your DVD BoxOffice order says the bonus disc is coming, when did you place your order?

Maybe I did mine too late... 7th Feb?

Originally posted by Sam
I've only ever bought one - Daytona on the DC. It took 11 days.

Let's hope they're a bit quicker these days...I can't wait that long!

A mate of groundy's got him some when he was in the US.. so ended with 2 copies ( I think some places gave them away when u pre-ordered the game on the spot).. hence I bought one.. I pre-ordered from DVDBO on the 13th Dec..

So i wil have hopefully 2 copies of the promo disc

Cheers

Matt

Mine was showing as shipped, but without the bonus disk. So, I emailed them, and they "don't think" it was included.

Humph!!!:thumbsdow

Oh well. Ordered too late I guess (ordered it when I had a confirmed working copy of Freeloader).

yep probably too late - I ordered on the 6th December and my order confirmation says that I've got the bonus disc:D

They usually take 5 days to arrive so not too long now (tues maybe)

Originally posted by tryingtimes
They usually take 5 days to arrive so not too long now (tues maybe)

Is that the courier option or standard?

I dont preorder it :( , but i buy it the first day that was release March 24, now i'm far in the game, and the cell shade is very living...;)

if you pre ordered zelda thats the only way you get the bonus, otherwise the game itself will only have windwaker in it.i can guarantee this as i saw some today.the gamedisc is a nice gold color.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom