Zelda Twilight Princess HD (4 March 2016)

Just saw a side by side comparison, Wii vs HD makeover, was hard to see any great difference to be honest, although I was trying to see on an iPhone :D
That's a tad disappointing, do you have a link you can share to this comparison?

On iPhone (Safari), YouTube only plays back in SD unless you change to desktop view & manually change video setting to HD.
Also on a 5" (?) screen, SD doesn't look that much different from HD.

That is quite a significant difference in quality, all that strange glowing is gone and there is far more detail in the textures, I will be buying it day one with the amibo pack

I was hoping someone would be able to get a more representative viewing! :D

These sort of titles are why I've still kept hold of the Wii U. Twilight Princess is the only Zelda I've completed, loved it so I'll be taking a trip down memory lane in March, Also love that Amiibo.

Nintendo have made a few adjustments, like the Wind Waker HD remaster, to improve gameplay.

- Less Teardrops to collect in the wolf sections
- Wolf transformation is now faster
- Link climbs vines a lot quicker
- Faster load times
- Chests stay open, even if you have a full wallet
- Gyroscopic aiming
- Link has improved maneuverability when swimming underwater

I really enjoyed Twilight Princess, so looking forward to giving it another go. These little tweaks are very welcome.

I also liked TP, I never understood the hate it got.

If I ever see it cheap I'll pick it up, not paying full whack for one old game, even if it is Zelda. Have they said if it supports the Pro Controller?.

2 parts to my question.

1- I have never played Zelda. Well kind of,back when it was on the gameboy. Wasn't a fan back then. So can I jump into this one or do I have to play the other one? Or a Wii game.

2- is it worth buying the ltd edition? What does the figure do? Never used one. Can get normal 32,42 ltd or 50 for ltd one inc t-shirt.

Amazon copy just despatched :)

My simply games ltd version turned up today. Not played it and probably won't for some time. Only just finished latest tomb raider and that was bought on release day. Buying games is a medical condition these days. I just can't stop myself.

My simply games ltd version turned up today. Not played it and probably won't for some time. Only just finished latest tomb raider and that was bought on release day. Buying games is a medical condition these days. I just can't stop myself.

Lol I'm holding off on this for a few months. I'll probably get it in the summer but for now I've got too much to play.

Think I'm going to get this, I've got too many games to play as it is but I love Zelda and I haven't played this all the way through

Lol I'm holding off on this for a few months. I'll probably get it in the summer but for now I've got too much to play.

feed you addiction,just buy it. Wii u games never seem to change much price wise. Which is weird. Some even go up. Last Zelda game is nearly as much as this one. On xb or ps,it would be 10-15. But no shops seem to sell them.

feed you addiction,just buy it. Wii u games never seem to change much price wise. Which is weird. Some even go up. Last Zelda game is nearly as much as this one. On xb or ps,it would be 10-15. But no shops seem to sell them.
I agree, my Copy of Super LUIGI Bros has almost doubled in price.
I don't see my limited edition copy of Twilight Princess depreciating either.

Don't get me wrong I'm not delaying due to prices etc. I've only 4 weeks or so until souls 3 which is all I really care about at the moment and I'd rather play Zelda once I've a good couple of months free.

ImageUploadedByAVForums1457101573.449530.jpg
ImageUploadedByAVForums1457101591.123149.jpg

Arrived just now :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom