1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda Pre-Order Worries - DVDBoxoffice

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by EmissarY, Feb 16, 2003.

1. EmissarY

EmissarY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hiya all,

I, like most of u probably have, recieved a back order email from DVDBoxoffice confirming my pre order for Zelda + bonus disc for Gamecube.

However, when I rang to enquire about payment and delivery, I was told by a customer service dude that there is no guarantee that those of us who pre-order will get the bonus disc.

The advert does say 'pre-order to become eligible' so I am now a bit worried.

However, there are also numerous sites that say that the US Zelda for Gamecube will come with the bonus disc anyway as standard.

Can anyone out there confirm if they know this is true, as I will be ****** off if I don't get that bonus disc!!!

A most worried,

EmissarY :( :confused: :( :confused: :( :confused:

2. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    I've preordered mine from them as well, and got a similar email. IIRC, the bonus disc was a limited edition (although in fairly large numbers, it has to be said), so I guess they have to say this to cover their backs in case they don't get given enough. I'm quietly hopeful!!

3. hdrees

hdrees
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i was told that anyone who preordered before the release would get the disc (sent with WW)

4. micksowner

micksowner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I read a Nintendo report in a newsletter somewhere the other day that right now, if you go into certain shops in the US, and order Zelda, you get your bonus disk right there and then! The shops they mentioned were the likes of Toys R Us, Wal-Mart and EB etc.....

I have the Japanese version and the bonus disk is totally seperate, in it's own booklet (see picture in Taz's post in this section) so it's quite possible they are giving it away seperately.......

Mrs T

:kisses:

5. Sam

Sam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I would have thought that you would get it seeing as it says so on the site.

The discs are termed as 'limited edition', but there are still plenty.

I hope I'm right. :confused: