1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zelda help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by snake II, May 10, 2003.

1. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    i was in the deku tree area, just roaming around, when i went into the purple boost things, that throw you high in the air, once i reaced the leaf of the deku tree, i had a choice to go left to the forbidden forest section, or straight on to another section outside the forest haven, whilst i was there i saw a small island, flew down there, and there was a nintendo gallery thingy, once inside there the geeza started to talk to me, what he said really reflected nintendo in present day, e.g hesaid something like getiing beaten by something, ( sony)but true fans stick to the nintendo gallery but the put it into better words, which gave it away, also he said but we dont care, simply thats probably means ninty dont care that much, but i know they are lieing.
    anyway to the point how do i become a member ,of the gallery the man wants a photo i think a colour one but the camera i have takes photos of black and white ones
    any help
    cheers

2. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    you have to complete the camera shop owners three challenges on (is it windfall island?), the first challenge is to take a picture of the fella checking the post box on x5 zoom, the second you have to go into the cafe and throw a pot at the fella sitting down's head and take a head to toe shotof him quickly.

the third i haven't got to yet, then you get something off him and go on and get something else, then you are given the deluxe pictobox which takes pictures in colour. there's a former beauty queen on that same island who also seems to want a colour picture.

3. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    played this for 15 hours yesterday!!!! I was up till half four this morning. that bit in the ninty gallery was very funny indeed, thought it was refering to X-Box.

the prologic 2 soundtrack (remember to enable surround in the game menu) is outstanding, it's sounds more 5.1 than most 5.1 tracks.

Do you get a chance to do all the sub quests after you've completed the main plot?

4. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    When you complete the game, it will always save it as being before it was completed, if you see what I mean. That way, you can do all the subquests, get all the treasure and heart pieces, and figurines in the Nintendo gallery.

5. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm guessing the figurines go on the plinths that have appeared around Windfall Island?!
    To get the figurines do you just take colour snaps of all the characters in the game and then drop them off to the gallery?

EDIT: BTW the third photographers challenge is easy, just stand by the school and take a picture of the women and 'i like taking walks' man looking at each other. You become the photographers apprentice but he only give you a joy pendant so I don't know where the deluxe picto box comes from. Incidentally make sure to give the teacher 20 joy pendants, she give you quite possibly the most generous gift ever!!

6. Pulsar

Pulsar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +288
    Hello,

I have enjoyed about 6 hours of Zelda so far, but I am now stuck. this is my first attempt at a Zelda game, so be gentil.

I am visiting the Deku tree for the first time and all of those jelly things are on him. I know I have to knock them off, but how?

Thanks for your help.

Rob

7. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Face the 'face' of the Deku tree. Run towards it and press A. They should all fall off in one go :)

8. Pulsar

Pulsar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +288
    DOH!!!!!

Thanks a million RL123, I will try that when I get home.

I can't wait to continue with my adventure.

Rob

9. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    lol, that one stumped me for about 10 minutes when I got to it, so I know exactly how you feel :)

It really does only get better and better from where you're up to now. The next dungeon was like a masterclass in level design and the one after was even better :eek: Some of the puzzles jump up in difficulty but they're always logical and you just need to think everything through clearly

Stunning game in every way IMHO. It's a shame there aren't more adventure games as good as the Zelda series

10. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The game is simply stunning, it's one of those you can't wait to get back to. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long for another Zelda... I mean they're already working on a follow up to Metroid Prime after its success.

My request for the sequel... please keep the cell shading, its the best looking game ever IMO.

11. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The game is simply stunning, it's one of those you can't wait to get back to. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long for another Zelda... I mean they're already working on a follow up to Metroid Prime after its success.

My request for the sequel... please keep the cell shading, its the best looking game ever IMO.

12. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    There is a new Zelda being made but it probably won't be cel-shaded :( It will look like the Space World 2000 Zelda demo...

Hopefully Nintendo will produce another cel-shaded Zelda sometime soon, because it really has made the game move from 'brilliant' to 'stunning'. Unfortunately the mass-market idiots have convinced Nintendo that cel-shading is bad so I doubt they'll use it again.