1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda Bonus disk @ dvdboxoffice

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by Soy1, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Soy1

Soy1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. If anybody pre-ordered zelda from dvdboxoffice and didn't recieve the bonus disk write them an email as they now have some more in stock. The only problem is that they ask you to call them and you need to order something on the phone with them so that they can ship the disk as a free promotion. Might be a pain for some but worth it if you really want the disk. The direct number from the uk is 001-905-709-1571 and i dealt with a guy called Ian. 5 mins after placing my order they updated my account online so i could see the bonus disk in my account status.

2. Spoonman2

Spoonman2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    I CANNOT believe that no-one else has posted a reply to this matey. Well done!!

I phoned this morning, and had my bonus disc added to an order for red dragon, straight away for nothing.

Cheers,
    Spoony.

3. kenji-san

kenji-san

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It did not apply to new orders.
    And they only had very limited stock left, so they had no choice but to pioritize.
    Damn.:(

4. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Well, after several failed attempts at calling them, I rang them today, and placed an order for Skies of Arcadia Legends, and got my bonus disk along with it:clap:. Many, many thanks soy1 for finding this out.