Zavvi Flash sale 10% off pre orders some good titles

johnbower

Zavvi have a 10% of pre orders flash sale combine with quidco paying 8% on your cashback if you choose Amazon voucher payout (every litte helps) + 2% for Zavvi sales with voucher code and that's 12% + the 8% on your cashback.

Good stuff in there too like the new arrow releases Pit and the pendulum and Theatre of Blood both £14.99 each pre discount Night of the big heat £13.99 pre discount Captain Clegg (Aka Night Creatures) £17.99 pre discount

Last edited:

hippo99

Distinguished Member
What's this Quidco 8% Amazon voucher?
Do you mean the option on Quidco where you can have your payments issued as 7% extra in Amazon vouchers?

If so, it's a nice bonus but it's not as good as you think it is & nowhere near 20%.
The 7% bonus is on the cashback amount, not the purchase amount.

eg
£18 item- 2% cashback from Zavvi= 36p cashback.
The 7% Amazon bonus is applied to the 36p, not the £18. Total cashback (including Amazon bonus) from Quidco will be approx 39p.

Last edited:

johnbower

True but every litte helps and i am still :facepalm:over my original post and i was thinking i was doing really well.

BTW anyone know if Zavvi charge your card on dispatch for pr orders or when you order?

hippo99

Distinguished Member
Definitely on dispatch, otherwise some of the guys on the steelbooks thread will be missing this months mortgage payment :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom