Zavvi.com's Mega Monday

Doomsday Collection for £12-ish seems like a good deal too, got it for £13+ using a voucher a couple of months ago.

Not bluray, but i ordered Twin Peaks - Gold Box (both series) for £14.99
Tremendous price.

Not bluray, but i ordered Twin Peaks - Gold Box (both series) for £14.99
Tremendous price.

Thats a crazy price indeed and anyone who doesnt have it already should buy quick! :smashin:

Bagged Spartacus: Gods Of The Arena and The Woman for £18 all in with a 10% off code, Goodtimes :smashin:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
duke nukem balls of steel edition £19.99 seems like a bargain to me..not the greatest game in the world but for some mindless fun and a set that cost £69.99 at one point has to be a bargain now.

zavvi are great at prices, but ive had to wait a week and beyond for dispatch (i have bought a few things from them recently..if you dont mind waiting its great..but the stuff i ordered showed as being in stock, which annoyed me..i rang up and complained ,but nothing changed.

i want them to drop the pirates back down to £15 carnt believe i didn't buy it when it was that cheap :(

i want them to drop the pirates back down to £15 carnt believe i didn't buy it when it was that cheap :(

yeah , that was one of my purchases at 15 quid, whats so good about that purchase is at 600 pts from DMR it enabled me to get another movie, so a good days business even though i had to wait a week to get the films from zavvi!

yeah , that was one of my purchases at 15 quid, whats so good about that purchase is at 600 pts from DMR it enabled me to get another movie, so a good days business even though i had to wait a week to get the films from zavvi!

Me too, I got POTC & Tron1/2 for £21.50 with a 10% code they sent me, 1000 disney points for a free 3D blu-ray and I ebayed my individual POTC 1, 2 & 3 for £16 after fees & P&P :D

Last edited:
Me too, I got POTC & Tron1/2 for £21.50 with a 10% code they sent me, 1000 disney points for a free 3D blu-ray and I ebayed my individual POTC 1, 2 & 3 for £16 after fees & P&P :D

No need to rub it in guys :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom