Zappiti Duo 4K HDR Media Streaming Player Review & Comments

Six66Mike

Standard Member
FYI a new version of Zappiti Video is out. Trailers/bonus content is fixed thanks to a Youtube API correction.

Biggest change is TVDB is out, TMDB is now used for TV identification. If you've used TMDB before you'll know there's a serious discrepancy in the amount of artwork available than TVDB, so be prepared.

Lesmor

Distinguished Member
does anyone know where deleted films go on the zappiti ?
I still have the folder and associated info
I didn't delete the movie but it looks like the actual file for the movie is gone?

Jay130984

Hi Andy
Have you try connecting the hard drive to the computer and do a search on the movie file

Lesmor

Distinguished Member
Hi Andy
Have you try connecting the hard drive to the computer and do a search on the movie file
Hi
Paul
good to hear from you hope you and the missus are keeping safe and well
although I have access to the drives with my laptop over the network that might have to be my next course of action

there are a few folders that are missing the movie mkv files
stranger still is "Unbroken" only shows a Thumbs.db in the folder but the movie actually plays !!!!

any idea where deleted files go in the zappiti ?

Lesmor

Distinguished Member
a bit of progress
the films that wont play and only open the source folder on the Zappiti video app are playing fine via the Zappiti player so that's good news

I have investigated a bit further
when using the Zappiti video app with some films instead of playing the movie it opens the source folder
i.e
2021-09-16 Ghost in The Shell).png

looking at the folder structure if I open the folder BDMV > Stream
the film is in there as a list of 107 .m2ts files
I am sure the Zappiti Video app used to play these films Ok any idea what might have changed ?
any suggestions welcome

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom