Zanussi ZDT6053 Fully Integrated Dishwasher £94 Delivered B&Q

wiz

Distinguished Member
Just ordered one! :thumbsup:

INDIE

Distinguished Member
I'm pretty sure this is not going to happen as by now ( this was on the hotukdeals web site last night ) they must have had thousands of orders for this item.

Its a shame cause I need a dishwasher and I ordered one last night. Worth a go.

Cheers

Indie.

Samorlg

Rung to order, unfortunately O-O-S, shame cause it would of been nice to have this, sooooooooo cheap.

theshabster

Distinguished Member
Ordered online for current house project.

Showing 2 weeks for delivery, which is fine @ that price.

Cheers OP :thumbsup:

Suave

Distinguished Member
Hi,

It seems that link does not work anymore - any ideas if they are still available at that price?

Suave!

foz2000

Bad news for me at least, they rang me up saying they got no more in stock and wont be getting anymore in.

They have taken the money out of my account though and said it will be 7-10days to go back onto my card.

:(

p.s i ordered mine on saturday.

not happy as i've been looking round for ages for a decent cheap dishwasher (nvm the wife will have to do) :p

Looks like they have sold out.

I just hope we get ours, as we only placed our order yesterday.

Last edited:

theshabster

Distinguished Member
Gutted dude.

We ordered on Sunday, so we'll probably receive a call to inform us of no stock tomorrow :(

Do you think that they will allocate stock on a first come first served basis, or will they distribute them depending on the region you live in?

I wish companies as big as B&Q would operate a 'real time' stock ordering system!

foz2000

Gutted dude.

We ordered on Sunday, so we'll probably receive a call to inform us of no stock tomorrow :(

Do you think that they will allocate stock on a first come first served basis, or will they distribute them depending on the region you live in?

I wish companies as big as B&Q would operate a 'real time' stock ordering system!

To be honest i think that it was mis-priced rather than not in stock, as when i went to order i was going to pick up in store which i should've done but i hadn't got time to go there before they shut on the saturday.

Please let me know how u get on though.

INDIE

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I rang yesterday to find out what was happening ( ordered on the 23rd ) and they told me they were in the process of returning my money. Can we please move this thread to disputes :D.

Cheers

Indie.

Last edited:

wiz

Distinguished Member
Surley if they take your money then it is a contract? :confused:

soundcatcher2

Standard Member
Trading Standards have told me that B&Q may have potentially commited an offence as they may have misled. They are also going to investigate. B&Q are in breach of contract, must refund your money and because the item was in a sale you are entitled to ask for "loss of bargaining compensation". I am waiting to hear from B&Q tomorrow morning to discuss compensation.

Hope this is of help.

wiz

Distinguished Member
Seems no one is getting it! Just rang, after being on hold been told ALL will receive an email tonight :mad:

just to add apparently can't get them from Zanussi
Got any legal bods on here can tell me if they've broken the law??

Last edited:

wiz

Distinguished Member
Yup, yer ain't gettin it! :mad:

TBeckett100

Standard Member
following a small claims hearing (full details moneysavingexpert forum - gone but any good) you should all now be able to claim the loss of bargain as the judge ruled the discretion issue was not valid.

deek72

following a small claims hearing (full details moneysavingexpert forum - gone but any good) you should all now be able to claim the loss of bargain as the judge ruled the discretion issue was not valid.
Can't find this info. Where is it please? Link?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Google set to launch the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Focal launches Bathys noise-cancelling wireless headphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Formovie Theater UST projector hits the UK
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series