ZAGG i4 invisibleSHIELD

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just put a zagg invis shield on the back, easy to install but not sure if I like the look and feel of a protector.

How long until all bubles and imperfections come out and If I remove in a couple of days time will it leave and sticky residue.

thanks in advance

It takes about 24hrs for the imperfections to go altogether and no it shouldn't leave any residue at all.

I have the zagg on the back of my iPadnand find it 1st class

If you enter the competition on zagg.com to win an iPad you receive a 50% of voucher by email to spend on zagg.com - if anyone is interested :smashin:

I just installed the complete coverage set from zagg. 100x easier than the 3GS cover and looks great. Much more confident with the phone now.

Yes, ÂŁ14.99 for a complete front & back

CPW are actually doing a Buy One Get One Half-Price promotion on iPhone cases and covers at the moment and InvisibleShield is included. Picked up two today instore for ÂŁ22.48. By the way, this offer is online and instore. :smashin:

do you know if you can fit the back cover and then wrap a normal case around it? E.g. a Griffin Etch case. I don't know if this will cause the Zagg to come off when I take it out of the case.

Want the added bump protection in case I drop it.

Assume they fit fine along with a bumper??

Are the zaggs any good? I remember having one on my 3G... it fitted horrible, left a horrid texture and felt crap... tempted with the full front and back for the 4 though.

Used invisible shield on itouch. Great but obviously no impact protection.....
Oh and the bubbles took over a week to go but very good when they do. Be patient

actually want to fit a full case rather than just a bumper just in case it lands funny when I drop it. A bumper would be fine but I think I need the extra protection...

How do you go about removing the Zagg without damaging the phone.

I'm just not happy with how I've put it on. All the bubbles have worked there way out just some finger prints doing my nut in.

Note to self, wet my hands first next time.

the idea of this sounds good, but i'm concerned about bubbles and fingerprints etc. does anyone have any photos of their own phones they've done this with?

i fancy this for the new iphone, but not if it's going to look crap, and it's too expensive at ÂŁ15+ to waste on trying it. i'd rather just protect the back from scratches whilst lying down and leave the front, as that was the only bit that wasn't scratched on my old phone

How do you go about removing the Zagg without damaging the phone.

I'm just not happy with how I've put it on. All the bubbles have worked there way out just some finger prints doing my nut in.

Note to self, wet my hands first next time.

Anyone pls, I need to remove my invisible shield but don't want to damage my phone.

Anyone pls, I need to remove my invisible shield but don't want to damage my phone.

You just pull it away at the corners. It shouldn't leave any marks or residue. I've just put one on mine but am not happy with the result so will be taking it off again.

You just pull it away at the corners. It shouldn't leave any marks or residue. I've just put one on mine but am not happy with the result so will be taking it off again.

Can't seem to get it started though.

SAM_0061.jpg

SAM_0059.jpg

SAM_0058.jpg

SAM_0063.jpg

SAM_0066.jpg

Excuse the hairy legs, wanted to get a side shot but needed two hands to keep camera stable
The only issue is around the menu button. i may just remove this section of the shield however

Last edited:
I know it will probably be a very silly question but seeing the videos on how to apply the Zagg invisibleshield and seeing that the spray is just sprayed over the iphone makes nervous, is it really that easy to install and I thought you shouldn't really get the phone wet? :p

First time I'll own an iPhone (when they finally deliver it :() and have already ordered the Zagg invisibleshield either way with 40% off :D:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Please could someone tell me the best way to get one off once fitted without damaging my phone. It's been on for a day or so but I'm not happy with it.

Please could someone tell me the best way to get one off once fitted without damaging my phone. It's been on for a day or so but I'm not happy with it.

Just rip it off. If it's only been on day it will still be wet. It's not held together with superglue:confused:

If it was that easy I would not have bothered to spend the time and effort to post.

Picking at the corners is not working and will result in damaging the screen, any other bright ideas welcome.

Are you supposed to install the home button cutout? Have put the back and front on no problem but can imagine that being quite tricky!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom