Zack Snyder's Justice League Movie Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
I quite like the original Justice League film so I wasn't waiting for this film, but I do love Man of Steel. So even with Beavis and Butthead BvS there might have been a flicker of hope left for this film. Then I saw the trailer and the pilot light was lit :) Now comes your review and I'm going to stop speaking in metaphor. I can't wait to see this :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Cas, my Sky Movies sub has just been re-instated due to a better deal so the timing couldnt have been better!

Great review. Thanks so much.

Can’t wait for my double bill of the Batman V Superman IMAX version followed by this on HBO Max this week. Get in!

So it is 4:3, not 1.66:1 as ZS suggested?

Oh well, still looking forward to it. Been watching lots of the Columbia Noir boxset lately, so I'm used to it at the moment!

Great Review and has me excited to see it ... Only not quite sure on that 4:3 aspect ratio for my oled

Really enjoyed your review Cas. Sounds like genuinely a night and day difference between the two versions! Did you devour it all in one sitting?

No, although I would have, happily. The chapter breaks made for perfect opportunities to actually get some sleep though, and completely suit the 4 hour journey. I think I pretty-much watched it in four 1 hour segments across the course of about 18 hours.

Great review Cas....:clap:
This is how is should have been all along. Now, thank goodness we finally have It.
I’m waiting to watch this when the 4K blu ray drops. May in Germany, so hopefully we get it around the same time. Just can’t bring myself to watch this beauty on sky no matter how much I am dying to see it...

Whedon should stick to Buffy :p:rotfl:

Well cheers Cas for the review.

But I'm afraid....

ScholarlyAccurateBonobo-max-1mb.gif

;)

I don't understand why it was filmed in 4:3 aspect? Does 16:9 not have the same height as 4:3 but add extra width too?

is this likely to get a blu ray release at some point?

I see this is available on my US Apple TV from Thursday :thumbsup:

Bring it on.....:D🥳🤩

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom