Zack Snyder's Justice League Movie Review & Comments

Zack Snyder's Justice League spread across 2 (count them) TWO 100GB discs .... (pause for effect) has been dispatched and should be arriving tomorrow. :) Apparently the 4k release in the US has been delayed :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived today but sadly with a damaged slip case.

IMG_20210524_153329__01__01.jpg

Very late on this one as I didn't have Sky. I thought it was pretty good and a massive improvement on the previous release. I thought the extra story time given to the characters was well worth the time and effort and the ending was much better although...

was the "portal" at the end one-way only? I couldn't work out why Darkseid did not come through and help Steppenwolf.

Cos he's so boss he was in no rush to crush the league.

Very late on this one as I didn't have Sky. I thought it was pretty good and a massive improvement on the previous release. I thought the extra story time given to the characters was well worth the time and effort and the ending was much better although...

was the "portal" at the end one-way only? I couldn't work out why Darkseid did not come through and help Steppenwolf.
Cos he doesn't care about Steppenwolf. Steppenwolf was writing a wrong for his previous transgressions. Basically if Steeppenwolf can't get the job done, he deserved to die. Darkseid doesn't give AF about him .

At this point in the story, Darkseid is probably only mildly interested in the JL whilst trying to dominate the entire universe.

Also Darkseid isn't an idiot who acts on rage and instinct. Hes calculated. He's not going to jump the portal and fight JL. He will plan his attack carefully and ensure victory. In the comics he's smart.

Has anyone witnessed an issue with HDR not being flagged after the 'Presented In A 4:3 Format To Preserve The Integrity Of The Director's Vision' ?
This is now my second copy with the same issue !
The weird thing is HDR is flagged all the way through the start of the disc on loading and when you start it from the menu but drops out but if I go to Scenes and select 1st Scene it plays with HDR flagged ???
I will try to contact Warner to find out if Mastering issue.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom