Zack Snyder's - Justice League (2021) 4K UHD

matthewricha

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Zack Snyder's - Justice League (2021) on 4K UHD Disc

UK release now up for pre-order. [Thanks to RedDevil85 and metalpaul1000 for the UK update]
Release date: 24th May

Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi - WB Shop

81Pv0UZq+OL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Australian 4K release has been scheduled for May 25th according to JBHifi's release schedule.
Australian release dates new Movies TV - STACK | JB Hi-Fi Australian release dates new Movies TV
(Page 361 to 400)

German release date 27th May:

French Release:
Amazon product ASIN B08ZBJFTMQ

20210309_103103.jpg

13420-2.jpg3b26jllx4z761.jpg

other relevant info:

Attachments

• 20210309_103103.jpg
    20210309_103103.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 478
  • 81ufZgsRyCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81ufZgsRyCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 1,059
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Can't wait

I guess it was bound to happen..shame can't import from the gold Coast anymore due to brexit

I guess it was bound to happen..shame can't import from the gold Coast anymore due to brexit
Sure there are people who will be able to source it for you but this won't be an Aussie only release and I would expect a UK release around the same time.

So looking forward to this.
I have Pre warned the wife to sit through the 4hours

I wasn't particularly impressed with the first release so I'm hoping this will be better. I'd like to stream it first. But don't know of any services in the uk that might have it.

Looking at the trailers this looks like a completely different film! Much darker and sinister which I'm all for!!

3/4 of the film is unseen material!!

This is a interesting read:

Last edited:
Can't wait for this one.

I’ve never seen MOS, BvS was a struggle because I just don’t understand how those two iconic characters can exist in the same world, JL- I just didn’t understand where the big bad thing came from and it just didn’t flow but this Snyder cut.... I’m interested, especially as it’s 4 hours long so should see a story develop... count me in.

Man of Steel is a must IMO as it sets the stage for the confrontation is BvS (Ultimate Edition is far superior by the way) and JL (theatrical version) is just a mess with nothing about it feeling like a follow up to the two previous films, hopefully the Synder Cut should go along way to correcting that.

Around 25 mins of snyder footage was in the 2017 cut. This has 4 hours of pure snyder footage. Hopefully gonna be great

Man of Steel is nigh on perfection in my opinion, it's gorgeous, action packed, emotional as hell at points and just captivating from start to finish....

Hoping for a nice steelbook release for this.

Man of Steel is a must IMO as it sets the stage for the confrontation is BvS (Ultimate Edition is far superior by the way) and JL (theatrical version) is just a mess with nothing about it feeling like a follow up to the two previous films, hopefully the Synder Cut should go along way to correcting that.

True Ultimate Edition remembering watching it and afterwards feels like you've been smacked round the head by Mike Tyson such is it a visual and audio treat. I do reckon the Justice League "leak" by HBO Max was some kind of publicity stunt though. Tom and Jerry indeed !

I wasn't particularly impressed with the first release so I'm hoping this will be better. I'd like to stream it first. But don't know of any services in the uk that might have it.
Sky movies apparently included in cinema package. Same day as US.

02A70FA6-86AE-466D-BD48-592012728C3C.png
according to this you can says as long as it’s under £135 no charges looking forward to this on 4K forget streaming it in lower quality

View attachment 1475372
according to this you can says as long as it’s under £135 no charges looking forward to this on 4K forget streaming it in lower quality
Unfortunately jbhifi has already sent out communications for this, saying they will no longer ship to the uk. They have to pay the vat in the country it’s being sent from. This is a whole lot of paperwork for small purchases. Probably not in their interest.

Yep I got the same email from JB HiFi basically with Brexit you can forget buying from overseas as you never know what charges may hit you. Everything is being scrutinsed now.

Yep I got the same email from JB HiFi basically with Brexit you can forget buying from overseas as you never know what charges may hit you. Everything is being scrutinsed now.
quite the opposite. with paying vat at point of purchase theres no import duty to pay and no £8 RM handling charge either. finding a small company willing to ship to the uk is another issue

Sky movies apparently included in cinema package. Same day as US.
Yeah it is, I’ve just set my Sky to record it at 7am (first screening). On Sky, it’s only listed as HD, with no UHD/4K option, but Sky have said it will be available in all formats.

Yeah it is, I’ve just set my Sky to record it at 7am (first screening). On Sky, it’s only listed as HD, with no UHD/4K option, but Sky have said it will be available in all formats.

240p, 360p, 480p and 720p HD-ready!

Managed to get my TV setup with HBO Max! Roll on Thursday for 4 hours of ZS JL in DV and DA!!

The roll on May/June for the disc!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom