Z4 projector mount for £6.99

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Jaymzie, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Jaymzie

Jaymzie
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I've just installed my new Sanyo Z4 to the wall. I used the following TV mount from Ikea and just thought I'd post my results because I'm very happy with it.

This is the mount I used.

I'm sure that any pj could be mounted to any TV bracket but this one in particular is very solid, exactly the same footprint as the Z4 (the lip at the front is even the correct angle to hug the front of the pj) and it's the same silver colour.

So, if you can mount your projector to the wall and you want a nice cheep but well made mount then I'd pop to your nearest Ikea. :clap:

2. squibbly

squibbly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Saw that the other day and was quite tempted, but instead have gone for this reinforced 70cmx70cm piece of reinforced glass from an old coffee table sitting over the attic stairwell. I am a tad nervous seeing it levitating above my head as I go up into the attic!

Thought the Ikea mount would work for a lot of projectors, myself, though it's slightly inelegant.

Squibbly