Z3 Service Manual.

powlest

Established Member
Reaction score
Whilst trying to download the Z3 manual from Sanyo ( here ) so I could work out if this lead would be suitable for me to try out RGB to the VGA port I found a download of the complete Service Manual. May be of interest to some people?

Heh that service manual was good find. Thanks :)

powlest said:
Whilst trying to download the Z3 manual from Sanyo ( here ) so I could work out if this lead would be suitable for me to try out RGB to the VGA port I found a download of the complete Service Manual. May be of interest to some people?
I WOULD MUCH LIKE A COPY OF THIS SERVICE MANUAL BUT THIS LINK DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK COULD ANYONE LET ME KNOW WHERE I MIGHT FIND A COPY OF THE SERVICE MANUAL. THANKS STEVE

That's a cracking find, powlest, cheers! Now if I could only find something similar for my Tosh RPTV.

Steve, I just right clicked and said 'save as'. It's a long, complex document and will take some time to come down if you try to read it directly.

Regards

Mark

Thanks for you help marco, but I seem to be getting a pdf error message, i tried my other computer and got the same message. Any other ideas woul be great help. Thanks Steve

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom